The Best EWR Scenarios

It seems like the vast majority of scenario hubs are full of broken links and when they aren't at least half of the scenarios available just aren't that good.  The Anthony scenarios of a decade ago just aren't good enough to play a game without restarting 50 times every time you spot a glaringly obvious ugly error (with all due respect to him).  Searching the forum for years individually will force you to wade through a whole lot of unfinished beta projects.  Could we as a community work on a new resource with only the most complete and fleshed out scenarios for EWR?  Things like FatFrog's work or PunkRockPete's.  Those, from what I can tell, are so much more solid than the vast majority of others.  Are there more like them?  I'd like to start putting all of those links in one place and would be willing to reupload them for the community as well if needed.  Just wondering if I'm the only one longing for this before I start really doing the leg work (and also if anyone would like to help).

On 20/03/2020 at 18:35, Venkman said:

I would appreciate that. 

FatFrogs are obviously among the best ones out there. My personal favorite is Mancuerda's 1998 scenario. I absolutely love the stats an the whole setting in the middle of the monday night wars. 

Thank you.

On 27/03/2020 at 02:50, Indie913 said:

Rocky, neither of FatFrog's scenarios or mancuerda's are up there.

https://myaccount.dropsend.com/file/6c4716d4a694ddd5

I found this upload link from years ago. It looks like it still works. If it doesn't, let me know, and I can upload it again. 

Edited by Mancuerda
  • Like 1

On 28/03/2020 at 11:12, Mancuerda said:

Thank you.

https://myaccount.dropsend.com/file/6c4716d4a694ddd5

I found this upload link from years ago. It looks like it still works. If it doesn't, let me know, and I can upload it again. 

each file can only be downloaded 10 times is the message it gave after I clicked on the file to download

Just now, pokerfreak said:

each file can only be downloaded 10 times is the message it gave after I clicked on the file to download

https://gofile.io/?c=vWnvS3

I just uploaded the latest version using a new website. I've never used this site before, so let me know if you have any problems.