EWR April 2020 Update

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I say keep him under an open contract, but then again, I feel like Drake's gonna be fired once you pass day 1 anyway.

Also, I happened to see by chance a few wrestlers with 0 stats overall.

• Damian Angel
  • Eric Cairnie (sp)
  • Lana Austin
  • Laredo Boy
  • Molly McCoy
  • Shane Sabre
  • Sterling Riegel

I think it can last up to several days unless you talk anyone with an open contracts. Open contracts are first out period.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on an update of sorts. Firstly, I've continued what you started with the STARDOM and TJPW rosters and I added in the remaining wrestlers of the both aforementioned rosters,  plus I've added in the rosters of other main joshi promotions, as well as several freelancers, just so there are more women wrestlers that players could use if say for example, they want to start a women's division in a NJPWUS save. Luckily, just about of the joshi promotions have small rosters so the additions shouldn't slow the game down in any significant way. I've also added a few male wrestlers in such as 10 (formerly Preston Vance) from the Dark Order in AEW, Larry D from Impact, and Zicky Dice from NWA as well as joshi wrestler Mayumi Ozaki's manager POLICE. I have also applied all of the changes that were mentioned in this thread, including changes that weren't mentioned such as Brian Cage being signed to AEW, Curtis Axel being released from WWE and the additions of Nevaeh, Kimber Lee, and Tasha Steelz to IMPACT. When it comes to removals, I've removed a few retired women wrestlers who were still in the game, those being Kris Wolf, Misaki Ohata, Hazuki, Kagetsu, Leo Onozaki, and Arisa Hoshiki (who retired last week due to injuries). Other omissions are Manabu Nakanishi, who retired back in February, Takashi Iizuka who retired last year, and Francis Kaspin from WXW who retired a few weeks ago (also due to injuries). I kept Jushin Thunder Liger in the game as a non-wrestler, just so any players would want to use him as a color commentator for NJPWUS. Lastly with the omissions this past week, two tragic deaths occurred in wrestling which were the passings of Shad Gaspard and Hana Kimura. I have removed them from the update, but with how loved both of them were in the wrestling world, I made a note containing the stats of both wrestlers if any of you would want to add them back into your save as a tribute. I will attach that note with the save data files. Tomorrow, I will add a follow-up post with the download link, although if the admins want me to start another post for the download link instead of sharing it in this thread, I will do that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here it is! Other changes I forgot to mention were minor additions such as new tag teams added (primarily the joshi teams), new alter-egos listed, and new relationships, so be on the look-out for those. I also applied the most recent last minute changes from last night and earlier tonight respectively, those being Deonna Purrazzo to IMPACT and F.T.R. to AEW. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wndbvylfm32zi6c/EWR_May_2020_Update.zip/file

Edited by HBXSpectrum
Updated Download Link.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 27/05/2020 at 21:34, HBXSpectrum said:

Here it is! Other changes I forgot to mention were minor additions such as new tag teams added (primarily the joshi teams), new alter-egos listed, and new relationships, so be on the look-out for those. I also applied the most recent last minute changes from last night and earlier tonight respectively, those being Deonna Purrazzo to IMPACT and F.T.R. to AEW. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wndbvylfm32zi6c/EWR_May_2020_Update.zip/file

Thanks. I have been trying to copy over to mine since I had other updates from watching some Evolve, MLW, etc. during this current situation. While copying over I noticed several workers that had no Cagematch profile or pic so I will not add them. I also found Himawari Unagi, Momo Tani. Nodoka Tenma had no stats. Himawari and Nodoka both have pics so they are priorities to be added.

9 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Thanks. I have been trying to copy over to mine since I had other updates from watching some Evolve, MLW, etc. during this current situation. While copying over I noticed several workers that had no Cagematch profile or pic so I will not add them. I also found Himawari Unagi, Momo Tani. Nodoka Tenma had no stats. Himawari and Nodoka both have pics so they are priorities to be added.

So for the June update I am adding most of the wrestlers from HBX's list (if I can get the stats for Himawari and Nodoka they will be in. I am also planning to include Tehuiti Miles most of the regular AEW Dark "jobbers", LX Ken and Alex Chamberlain.

I can use some help getting some pics since I don't seem to have pics for these workers:

Spoiler

AKARI, Alan Angels, Anna Jay, ASUKA JPN, Banny Oikawa, Dani Jordyn, Giulia, Haruka Umesaki, Haruna Neko, Hibiki, Hikari Shimizu, Honori Hana, Hunter Law, Itsuki Hoshino, Kakeru Sekiguchi, Kurea, Lee Johnson, Madeline, Mahiro Kiryu, LX Ken (Maika, Mari, Mari Manji, Marika Kobashi, Matsuya Uno, Mei Hoshizuki, Mei Suruga, Mika Iwata, Mike Reed, Mikoto Shinodu, Miku Aono, Mina Shirakawa, Mirai Maiumi, Misa Matsui, Miyuki Takase, Momo Kohgo, Momo Tani, Musa, Nao Kakuta, Natsumi Maki, Noa Igarashi, Ram Kaicho, Ryan Rembrandt, Riko Kawahata, Rin Kadokura, Rina Amikura, SAKI, Satsuki Totoro, Saya Kanitani, Sayaka, Sayuri, Sena Shiori, Shawn Dean, Shinobu Kandori, Simon Lotto, Skyler Moore, Steven Andrews, Suzu Suzuki, Suzume, Tehuti Miles, Troy Hollywood Yappy, Yoshiko Hasegawa, Yuki Aino & Zachary Cooper

I am also not deleting retired workers as I usually wait a year or so before removing them from the game unless they instantly become a backstage worker or die.

• Like 1

I just updated my game save and I have stats for Nodoka, Unagi, and Momo Tani. I also updated the staff for WWE and I put Karrion Kross and Timothy Thatcher under written WWE contracts. I also removed Kotto Brazil from Injustice and MLW as MLW seemingly wrote him off via CONTRA attacking him off-screen.

9 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I am also not deleting retired workers as I usually wait a year or so before removing them from the game unless they instantly become a backstage worker or die.

Gotcha. I decided to move Misaki Ohata to staff since she is a trainer now and she's been retired for a year and a half. I also added Super Strong Machine to the NJPWUS Dojo since he is the head trainer for the main Japanese dojo. Feel free to remove him if neccessary. I also added referees Daichi Murayama and Barb Sasaki as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r0hxkoutu9bvu20/EWR_New_May_2020_Update.zip/file

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HBXSpectrum said:

I just updated my game save and I have stats for Nodoka, Unagi, and Momo Tani. I also updated the staff for WWE and I put Karrion Kross and Timothy Thatcher under written WWE contracts. I also removed Kotto Brazil from Injustice and MLW as MLW seemingly wrote him off via CONTRA attacking him off-screen.

Gotcha. I decided to move Misaki Ohata to staff since she is a trainer now and she's been retired for a year and a half. I also added Super Strong Machine to the NJPWUS Dojo since he is the head trainer for the main Japanese dojo. Feel free to remove him if neccessary. I also added referees Daichi Murayama and Barb Sasaki as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r0hxkoutu9bvu20/EWR_New_May_2020_Update.zip/file

Thanks. Besides QT Marshall being added as a trainer I have those in. Just due to the whole when he retires he is a double issue.

Just a heads up. I made Larry Dallas and Takashi Iizuka both staff. Dallas is a an announcer and Iizuka an agent (not sure if he is but I wanted to remove him.) I am working on the adding workers and hope to be done by if not tonight throughout the week. I apologise for it being late but I didn't catch the Puro update until Friday night.

mkpunk, yer work is awesome, but an idea has crossed my mind, thanks to the past few months

why not update every 3 months for 2020? and let's see before going back to EWR normal

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PantherFan22 said:

mkpunk, yer work is awesome, but an idea has crossed my mind, thanks to the past few months

why not update every 3 months for 2020? and let's see before going back to EWR normal

You make a good point. I think I might do it not in months but rather in conjunction with big events (In Your House & Fyter Fest in June, Summer Slam in August, All Out in September, Survivor Series in November) and the month that follows, unless things shape out better as the year goes on. This month similarly had Double Or Nothing, so I would think that is rather important to update for.

• Like 1

Just so everyone knows where I am at. All workers added. Tag teams added, Stables updated. I just need to do birthmonths and update sponsors (a few changes and a few more relevant) and I'll have to do that after I get off work tonight

Hope this helps...some have very limited options for pics due to size, quality, etc. Thank you both mkpunk & HBXSpectrum for the updates, greatly appreciated!

pzHDjw1.jpgLfPQ0W4.jpgKUj9DnX.jpg5aWiPn0.jpgKrHDPgf.jpgBA0RyIY.jpg

AKARI                                 Alan_Angels                     Anna_Jay                          ASUKA                              Banny_Oikawa                 Dani_Jordyn                     

BUCnrKG.jpg4nl8J3l.jpgztDOifM.jpg3r5y9qS.jpg3hEl2OB.jpgIBasYps.jpg

Giulia                                  Haruka_Umesaki             Haruna_Neko                   Hibiki                                 Hikari_Shimizu                 Honori_Hana

HIxrhRY.jpgaaEh4W3.jpgiISYEIn.jpg7MQHAIE.jpg1wXVrZr.jpgyVmquiu.jpg

Hunter_Law                       Itsuki_Hoshino                 Kakeru_Sekiguchi           Kurea                                 Lee_Johnson                   LX_Ken

OyxqTWQ.jpg3CqvOOX.jpgS9ztjR1.jpgPAG5cfI.jpgwhZ74T2.jpgFCU0koI.jpg

Madeline                            Mahiro_Kiryu                    Maika                                Mari                                   Mari_Manji                        Marika_Kobashi

sC1o7nn.jpgXLnB3R5.jpg5OAXxBg.jpgFTXCn0S.jpgKoU5u1u.jpgIdSlZEL.jpg

Matsuya_Uno                    Mei_Hoshizuki                 Mei_Suruga                       Mika_Iwata                      Mike_Reed                        Mikoto_Shindo

Q4fodhm.jpgUhKCb0D.jpgLvXPuQy.jpgF2bZ6Xg.jpgjWn6v8S.jpgwmExIgq.jpg

Miku_Aono                        Mina_Shirakawa              Mirai_Maiumi                   Misa_Matsui                    Miyuki_Takase                 Momo_Kohgo

Ggt9uwJ.jpgDR3WSHU.jpgGssNTnv.jpgoF2c7rz.jpgZOoh4wy.jpgwxJBUZd.jpg

Momo_Tani                       Musa                                  Nao_Kakuta                     Natsumi_Maki                  Noa_Igarashi                   Ram_Kaicho

6QD4miZ.jpgbwfwMPc.jpghyYIVjs.jpg6zo7Kr2.jpg6Gxqh6b.jpgjWXb334.jpg

Riko_Kawahata                 Rin_Kadokura                   Rina_Amikura                  Ryan_Rembrandt             SAKI                                   Satsuki_Totoro

o9Niqkn.jpgkHEqDyC.jpgRDcrN8I.jpgmJhTV7r.jpgpUco3oq.jpgPIHRuyn.jpg

Saya_Kamitani                  Sayaka                               Sayuri                                Sena_Shiori                       Shawn_Dean                    Shinobu_Kandori

F1iHuo2.jpglgK6kAz.jpgYapKkA8.jpg8v0sRAG.jpgUaEwFQm.jpgGvMsXbE.jpg

Simon_Lotto                      Skyler_Moore                   Steven_Andrews              Suzu_Suzuki                     Suzume                            Tehuti_Miles

4XMXCq6.jpgVrIWm8g.jpggjTI4fk.jpgo5YjAmf.jpgxhx6JCs.jpg

Troy_Hollywood                Yappy                                 Yoshiko_Hasegawa       Yuki_Aino                          Zachary_Cooper

Was wondering if you had any thoughts to adding Scotty Davis to your database? Cagematch & Wrestlingdata profiles have his general info. Stats you could use Ospreay as a template.

kK34Cad.jpg Finishers: Supremacy (Rolling Cutter) & Odds Of Even (Omoplata Crossface)

Edited by omerta655321

7 hours ago, omerta655321 said:

Hope this helps...some have very limited options for pics due to size, quality, etc. Thank you both mkpunk & HBXSpectrum for the updates, greatly appreciated!

pzHDjw1.jpgLfPQ0W4.jpgKUj9DnX.jpg5aWiPn0.jpgKrHDPgf.jpgBA0RyIY.jpg

AKARI                                 Alan_Angels                     Anna_Jay                          ASUKA                              Banny_Oikawa                 Dani_Jordyn                     

BUCnrKG.jpg4nl8J3l.jpgztDOifM.jpg3r5y9qS.jpg3hEl2OB.jpgIBasYps.jpg

Giulia                                  Haruka_Umesaki             Haruna_Neko                   Hibiki                                 Hikari_Shimizu                 Honori_Hana

HIxrhRY.jpgaaEh4W3.jpgiISYEIn.jpg7MQHAIE.jpg1wXVrZr.jpgyVmquiu.jpg

Hunter_Law                       Itsuki_Hoshino                 Kakeru_Sekiguchi           Kurea                                 Lee_Johnson                   LX_Ken

OyxqTWQ.jpg3CqvOOX.jpgS9ztjR1.jpgPAG5cfI.jpgwhZ74T2.jpgFCU0koI.jpg

Madeline                            Mahiro_Kiryu                    Maika                                Mari                                   Mari_Manji                        Marika_Kobashi

sC1o7nn.jpgXLnB3R5.jpg5OAXxBg.jpgFTXCn0S.jpgKoU5u1u.jpgIdSlZEL.jpg

Matsuya_Uno                    Mei_Hoshizuki                 Mei_Suruga                       Mika_Iwata                      Mike_Reed                        Mikoto_Shindo

Q4fodhm.jpgUhKCb0D.jpgLvXPuQy.jpgF2bZ6Xg.jpgjWn6v8S.jpgwmExIgq.jpg

Miku_Aono                        Mina_Shirakawa              Mirai_Maiumi                   Misa_Matsui                    Miyuki_Takase                 Momo_Kohgo

Ggt9uwJ.jpgDR3WSHU.jpgGssNTnv.jpgoF2c7rz.jpgZOoh4wy.jpgwxJBUZd.jpg

Momo_Tani                       Musa                                  Nao_Kakuta                     Natsumi_Maki                  Noa_Igarashi                   Ram_Kaicho

6QD4miZ.jpgbwfwMPc.jpghyYIVjs.jpg6zo7Kr2.jpg6Gxqh6b.jpgjWXb334.jpg

Riko_Kawahata                 Rin_Kadokura                   Rina_Amikura                  Ryan_Rembrandt             SAKI                                   Satsuki_Totoro

o9Niqkn.jpgkHEqDyC.jpgRDcrN8I.jpgmJhTV7r.jpgpUco3oq.jpgPIHRuyn.jpg

Saya_Kamitani                  Sayaka                               Sayuri                                Sena_Shiori                       Shawn_Dean                    Shinobu_Kandori

F1iHuo2.jpglgK6kAz.jpgYapKkA8.jpg8v0sRAG.jpgUaEwFQm.jpgGvMsXbE.jpg

Simon_Lotto                      Skyler_Moore                   Steven_Andrews              Suzu_Suzuki                     Suzume                            Tehuti_Miles

4XMXCq6.jpgVrIWm8g.jpggjTI4fk.jpgo5YjAmf.jpgxhx6JCs.jpg

Troy_Hollywood                Yappy                                 Yoshiko_Hasegawa       Yuki_Aino                          Zachary_Cooper

Was wondering if you had any thoughts to adding Scotty Davis to your database? Cagematch & Wrestlingdata profiles have his general info. Stats you could use Ospreay as a template.

kK34Cad.jpg Finishers: Supremacy (Rolling Cutter) & Odds Of Even (Omoplata Crossface)

Thank you, just know that a few of the pics are not loading namely the first line. I am likely adding Davis, Rembrandt, Team High Risk and the remaining OAO members in the update for TakeOver and Fyter Fest so I can get this up ASAP.