TEW20 Real World BETA

Yeah that was a temporary fix, I'm gonna go through WWE's contracts and sort that, annoyingly the exclusive thing screws over the old system I had to put people like NXT Women's champ Charlotte on loan, not sure to have NXT as a brand or as a developmental fed, I prefer as a dev fed as they have their own style and format, but how WWE books them, as a brand can work too.

I plan on getting an update out for the weekend.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

I would leave them as a developmental company instead of a brand. 2020 allowing us to play as developmental companies makes a huge difference, so if someone wants to do that, they can set up a two player game and control both WWE and NXT.

I'm re-doing the AEW contracts and... is it just me, or does Luchasaurus not exist in this database? I believe that's the only person I haven't been able to find, besides recent signings like Preston Vance and Anna Jay.

12 hours ago, tristy said:

I'm re-doing the AEW contracts and... is it just me, or does Luchasaurus not exist in this database? I believe that's the only person I haven't been able to find, besides recent signings like Preston Vance and Anna Jay.

Did you change products at all? I'm finding that I get that whole "the crowd was vocal about not liking _____" road agent note on like, almost every match in AEW. It really doesn't line up with the whole "Wrestling Nerd Nirvana" product, imo.

So, I've had absolutely nothing better to do over the past few days, and wanted to do some housekeeping on the broadcasters section, if that's OK.

- USA
Bright House Networks and Time Warner Cable were merged into Charter Communications (July 2016) and both of those brands have been phased out in favour of Spectrum
Cablevision (America) and Suddenlink were acquired by Altice USA in 2015, with the Cablevision brand replaced by Optimum
Univision Deportes is now known as TUDN (changed in July 2019)

- Canada
Bell own Cablevision (Canada), and acquired MTS in March 2017, rebranding the latter as Bell MTS

- Mexico
Azteca Trece was renamed Azteca Uno in January 2018
Cadena Tres was replaced by Imagen Televisión in October 2016, which is owned by Grupo Imagen
Gala TV was renamed Nu9ve in July 2018
Proyecto 40 was rebranded as adn40 in March 2017
Sky México has been using the same Sky logo as the UK/Germany & Austria/Italy since 2016, despite no longer being associated with it

- Europe
NT1 (France) was renamed TFX in January 2018
Kabel Deutschland brand has been discontinued in favour of the parent company, Vodafone
Sky Sport in Germany and Italy are both now using the same Sky Sport logo (the UK one without the final S in Sports)

- Oceania
the BOX (NZ) was renamed Sky 5 in February 2018

You have said in the past that you prefer cutting your own broadcaster logos, so I've tried to find some PNGs of the broadcasters mentioned here and put them in a ZIP file for you to do as you please. > http://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/Broadcasters.zip
(I've had a go at cutting some of the logos which will be in the TEW Pictures Thread shortly)
Hope this is in someway useful.

• Like 1

Small detail, but New Day have nicknames for their team combos, so rather than "New Day I" etc you could  have Kofi and Xavier are "Speed Force", Xavier and E are "Muscle Bomb", whilst Kofi and E are "Hops N Powers". Obviously your call, but just makes it easier to remember which combo is which when booking.

44 minutes ago, BiggieEllefson said:

So, I've had absolutely nothing better to do over the past few days, and wanted to do some housekeeping on the broadcasters section, if that's OK.

Broadcasters need a complete overhaul since they changed the options, Ill make the changes but their low priority right now, might not make the next beta update but will happen.

8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Small detail, but New Day have nicknames for their team combos, so rather than "New Day I" etc you could  have Kofi and Xavier are "Speed Force", Xavier and E are "Muscle Bomb", whilst Kofi and E are "Hops N Powers". Obviously your call, but just makes it easier to remember which combo is which when booking.

I'll keep the record title New Day but change up their in game names.

• Like 2

Yeah, they're not really "names" for the team so much as nicknames they have given them, so they still want to be New Day as the main name. As I say, maybe just the nicknames in brackets? If it doesn't fit though then I'd say just stick with New Day. As I say, not a big deal, just a minor quality of life change is all.

Something I just noticed.. Angelikal (Myzteziz Jr. in AAA) is 27, and has 23 years years of experience. He didn't debut until 2012, if you believe Wikipedia, or 2007/2008 if you believe luchawiki.

Havin' a glance at AAA right now..

- Eterno should be on the roster, as Abismo Negro Jr. Masked, new mask. Supposed to be a continuation of the Abismo Negro identity. Heel.
- Aramis and Arez should also be on the roster, couldn't tell you the disposition though. I think they're meant to be faces.
- Lanzeloth is now known as Eclipse Jr. (AAA identity/alter ego, new mask)
- Golden Magic is the new Octagon Jr.
- Astrolux has also popped up in AAA, usually working opening card bouts. Sometimes uses the alter ego Drago Boy, which is essentially a mini of Drago.
- Black Boy has also showed up as "Black Destiny"
- Blue Demon Jr. is a heel now, Pentagon Jr. is a face (surprise entrant in the Lucha Fighter tournament going on, fought & praised Nino Hamburgesa). 
- Big Mami is a face
- Laredo Kid is a face
- Eclipse Jr./Lanzeloth is a face
- Golden Magic/Octagon Jr. and El Hijo del Vikingo should be faces
- Lady Maravilla is a heel
-Iron Kid and Freelance (in here as Free Lance) are both working AAA spot shows, usually as openers/lower card guys
-Australian Suicide is a heel, unmasked.
-Latigo and Low Rider (not sure if he's in the database, FKA Anarquia) are both in AAA, lower card guys, heels
- Mr. Iguana is in AAA, as a face.
- I'll have to look for a better source on this one, but supposedly Keyra and Myzteziz Jr. are dating.

Also, dunno if you have him in the database or not, but La Parka Jr. (the one who recently passed) has a son who wrestles as Karis La Momia Jr., wearing a half Parka/half Karis mask. He's technically an AAA guy, but they've rarely used him. 

EDIT: Oh, a big one I can't believe I left out, Wagner is back with AAA. He came back at the first Lucha Fighter tournament show, as a heel.

Got all those down, Free Lance is named that way since the game won't allow you to have Freelance. And based on cagematch and luchawiki that's a different Low Rider in AAA, not Anarquia.

EDIT

Just finished going through NXT:UK, are the following still with the company, I based the rosters off of those from 2020.

- Candy Floss
- Levi Muir
- Millie McKenzie
- Sam Gradwell

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

I can't speak for the others (maybe @Skummy has more insight) but Wikipedia says that Millie McKenzie competed in NXT: UK in 2018, and rejected a contract offer from them.

Also, I don't have the game open rn so forgive me if it's already set, but an attribute suggestion: Nino Hamburguesa should be "plays babyface well" (maybe even 100% babyface? I've literally never seen him play heel), "does comedy well", and "weasely/underdog". His whole gimmick is basically that he's this overweight sympathetic babyface who is deceptively agile. 

EDIT: Also, while I'm going through AAA, gimmicks: most of them should be like "Masked Luchador" (v. generic) or "Daredevil", for the younger guys (Iron Kid, Flamita, etc. etc. etc.) they don't really have "real" gimmicks, it's just a matter of wowing the crowd and getting their stuff in. The rest are usually pretty self-explanatory - Dave The Clown is an Evil Clown, etc. La Nueva Poder Del Norte would be like.. realistic? maybe?, militia gimmicks.

45 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I can't speak for the others (maybe @Skummy has more insight) but Wikipedia says that Millie McKenzie competed in NXT: UK in 2018, and rejected a contract offer from them.

That's true. As far as I know, Candy Floss and Sam Gradwell are still there. I don't even know who Levi Muir is.

Oh, also, the current Bengala in AAA isn't Super Nova. It's allegedly Arkangel Divino, but that hasn't been confirmed. All anyone seems to know rn is that it's not Super Nova, not the same body type/same guy.

EDIT: Oh, also, I - personally - removed Strong Hearts (CIMA, T-Hawk and El Lindaman) from AAA. They haven't had matches there in a while iirc. Same with Tessa Blanchard.

8 minutes ago, Skummy said:

That's true. As far as I know, Candy Floss and Sam Gradwell are still there. I don't even know who Levi Muir is.

I was only checking results, Levi Muir was announced as being signed along with Candy Floss, Dani Luna and Pretty Deadly in January, my bad there, guess that's just Millie McKenzie gone then.

So far WWE, NXT and NXT:UK's rosters have been updated and had their contracts sorted out, wasn't sure if NXT:UK's should be written for the main and handshake for the tryout guys. Will likely drop the second beta when I finish up AEW.

• Like 1