TEW20 Real World Update: June 2020

Spoiler

MLW announced that they have signed a deal with sports streaming service DAZN.

Several MLW Fusion episodes are now available on DAZN and the service may also stream live MLW PPVs in the future, according to PWInsider.

DAZN is $19.99 a month and also features Bellator MMA, boxing and other sports programming. MLW is the first wrestling programming on the service in the US.

MLW’s weekly Fusion show will still air on beIN Sports on Saturdays, so this deal is not a replacement for that. However, MLW will eventually stop releasing Fusion for free on YouTube in the future, PWInsider says.

MLW was also in negotiations with ESPN to bring programming to the channel, PWInsider says. Those negotiations began in January 2020, but there’s no word on where things stand now. MLW had also been in talks with Showtime and Amazon Prime.

New Broadcasting deal for MLW

NXT spoilers:-

Spoiler

El Hijo Del Fantasma unmasked and is now a heel named Santos Escobar

Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza unmasked as the two random lucha guys and are now heels - probably under lackey gimmicks

Finn Balor could be either face or heel. He's been wrestling heels lately but just said he's going after the NA title and Keith Lee

EDIT: and if you haven't done so already Fandango is no longer injured

I've paid for the upcoming GCW show next Saturday. I'll try to get more info on their gimmicks for you, although from what I've seen in the past, most have pretty generic gimmicks.

Sorry, I didn't have time to check the gimmicks for the Canadian promotions this week. I'll try to do some this weekend although some will be fairly easy for you to set up.

I don't have the game loaded, but here are gimmicks for people who worked Ballroom Brawl for ECCW.

Judas Icarus - Chosen One (Swagger)

Eddie Osbourne - Moonshine Bad Ass (Bad Ass)

Eli Surge - Crony (Weasely/Underdog)

Beef Boy - Fan's Own (Weasely/Underdog) basically early Mikey Whipwreck, but more talented and successful.

Christina Von Eerie - Princess of Punk (Bad Ass)

Bambi Hall - Old School Face (Standard)

Nicole Matthews - Arrogant (Swagger)

Kristopher Cassidy - Agent (Realistic) manages Matthews and Voros Twins

Cat Power - Strong Style (Bad Ass)

Liiza Hall - Blooming Star (Standard)

Riea Von Slasher - Horror (Bad Ass)

The Voros Twins - Arrogant (Swagger)

Jacky Lee & Shareef Morrow - High Flying Gamers (Realistic)

Artemis Spencer - Ace (Realistic)

Travis Williams - Golden Boy (Swagger)

Erik Strange - Foreign Star (Realistic)

Fergie - Party Animal (Comedy)

Daniel Makabe - Lazy Technician (Realistic)

Sonico - Luchador (Realistic)

Bishop & Sid Sylum - Grizzled Veteran (Bad Ass)

Tony Baroni - Big Daddy (Comedy)

Billy Suede - Smooth Criminal (Swagger)

Andy Bird & Ravenous Randy - Community Heroes (Realistic)

Drexl - Deadhead or Rob Zombie Wannabe or Madman (Offbeat/Unstable)

EDIT: Scotty Mac - Mr 51% or Majority Owner (Swagger)

That's what I can remember from Ballroom Brawl, excluding guys who probably were only there for a one off or sporadic appearance.

Edited by Gabriel
  • Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 23:46, Gabriel said:

I don't have the game loaded, but here are gimmicks for people who worked Ballroom Brawl for ECCW.

Reveal hidden contents

Judas Icarus - Chosen One (Swagger)

Eddie Osbourne - Moonshine Bad Ass (Bad Ass)

Eli Surge - Crony (Weasely/Underdog)

Beef Boy - Fan's Own (Weasely/Underdog) basically early Mikey Whipwreck, but more talented and successful.

Christina Von Eerie - Princess of Punk (Bad Ass)

Bambi Hall - Old School Face (Standard)

Nicole Matthews - Arrogant (Swagger)

Kristopher Cassidy - Agent (Realistic) manages Matthews and Voros Twins

Cat Power - Strong Style (Bad Ass)

Liiza Hall - Blooming Star (Standard)

Riea Von Slasher - Horror (Bad Ass)

The Voros Twins - Arrogant (Swagger)

Jacky Lee & Shareef Morrow - High Flying Gamers (Realistic)

Artemis Spencer - Ace (Realistic)

Travis Williams - Golden Boy (Swagger)

Erik Strange - Foreign Star (Realistic)

Fergie - Party Animal (Comedy)

Daniel Makabe - Lazy Technician (Realistic)

Sonico - Luchador (Realistic)

Bishop & Sid Sylum - Grizzled Veteran (Bad Ass)

Tony Baroni - Big Daddy (Comedy)

Billy Suede - Smooth Criminal (Swagger)

Andy Bird & Ravenous Randy - Community Heroes (Realistic)

Drexl - Deadhead or Rob Zombie Wannabe or Madman (Offbeat/Unstable)

EDIT: Scotty Mac - Mr 51% or Majority Owner (Swagger)

That's what I can remember from Ballroom Brawl, excluding guys who probably were only there for a one off or sporadic appearance.

Just put these in, the only people left in ECCW without a gimmick is now the following.

- Alex Zayne
- Jaxon Stone
- Ricky Gibson
- Steve West
- The Natural

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

Just put these in, the only people left in ECCW without a gimmick is now the following.

- Alex Zayne
- Jaxon Stone
- Ricky Gibson
- Steve West
- The Natural

Zayne, I'm not really sure what his gimmick is exactly. From what I've seen, there isn't really much of one beyond being a standard indy flippy guy. Steve West could probably be put down as a Follower of some type, as it seems like he's been hitched to Drexl. The Natural is... he's a manager that seems like he models himself after guys like Bobby Heenan, but I haven't seen anything that would suggest any type of gimmick beyond looking like that one uncle that we all seem to have at a family reunion who thinks he's hot shit. He's a pretty generic heel manager. Ricky Gibson, you can probably remove from ECCW unless he's been advertised for future events. He worked shows for them last July and October, but I wouldn't consider him an ECCW guy. If you add DEFY, you should add a working relationship between them and ECCW, as that's how he ended up getting booked in BC and they do share a lot of talent and send guys back and forth.

Jaxon Stone, I can't remember anything about him. Again though, unless he's booked for future shows, you can probably remove him from ECCW as he's another guy who just does the occasional show for them. He worked Ballroom Brawl, but his most recent appearance prior to that was 10 months previous.

19 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Gees, with all that is going on on twitter tonight, Expect a lot of scandal records for this next months update... 

I'm gonna wait till the full fallout, so far all I've done is fired the people from Progress they announced were both banned and suspended and dropped Starr from OTT.

28 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

I guess I would probably recommend adding the appropriate attributes (Scumbag, Horndog, etc) to the workers that make sense. Man, what a whirlwind few months we've had.

I had only mass edited the mod to have the Professional attribute as a default, cause I felt something was better than neutral, guess that changes.

I was given a list of GDS regarding some of the accusations, basically who called out who, if both parties are in the mod I've given them a hatred relationship, basically a way of saying they would never share a locker room. I will admit I have not been following all the accusations so some may have been missed, these are the ones I have added so far.

Spoiler

- Alexxis Falcon & Craig West
- Candy Cartwright & Matt Riddle
- Dan Moloney & Martin Zaki
- Dave Crist & Max the Impaler
- Debbie Keitel & El Ligero
- Declan Kellett & Rebel Kenney
- El Ligero & Sierra Loxton
- Jack Sexsmith & Sierra Loxton
- Joe Coffey & Sierra Loxton
- Kaitlin Diemond & Michael Elgin
- Killian Jacobs & Millie McKenzie
- Mikey Whiplash & Pollyanna
- Millie McKenzie & Travis Banks
- Samantha Heights & Max the Impaler

Also regarding those who have been accused, which ones do you think should have their personality attributes changed, I had mass edited everyone without a personality attributes to have a Professional attribute, so chances are they would have this currently, from the accusations I've seen the best logical options would be either Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy. So for those who have followed these or have followed specific stories what would you suggest?

In some cases, it's a bit difficult because there isn't anything that has been outright proven. For instance, Matt Riddle says that Candy Cartwright has been stalking him and his wife for the past 2 years and it seems like her allegation is fake, given some screenshots that were posted, indicating that her screenshot was doctored. I'd suggest to go with those who've already had preemptive actions taking against them like Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin and Jack Gallagher.

10 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

In some cases, it's a bit difficult because there isn't anything that has been outright proven. For instance, Matt Riddle says that Candy Cartwright has been stalking him and his wife for the past 2 years and it seems like her allegation is fake, given some screenshots that were posted, indicating that her screenshot was doctored. I'd suggest to go with those who've already had preemptive actions taking against them like Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin and Jack Gallagher.

That's why I want more opinions on this cause I don't want to just blanket everyone with the scumbag trait, adding the relationships is based on the assumed logic that most people would not want to be on the same roster with someone who abused them or outed them as abusing them.

For instance, you should dismiss anything related to Colt Cabana. An underage girl alleges she has been raped by 2 British wrestlers (I believe Hade Vansen is one of them) and out of nowhere, the name of Colt popped up but the message mentioned that he was given the girl's phone number but nothing other than that.

On an unrelated note, Adam Bueller passed away from HIV in the last couple of days.

5 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I was given a list of GDS regarding some of the accusations, basically who called out who, if both parties are in the mod I've given them a hatred relationship, basically a way of saying they would never share a locker room. I will admit I have not been following all the accusations so some may have been missed, these are the ones I have added so far.

Reveal hidden contents

- Alexxis Falcon & Craig West
- Candy Cartwright & Matt Riddle
- Dan Moloney & Martin Zaki
- Dave Crist & Max the Impaler
- Debbie Keitel & El Ligero
- Declan Kellett & Rebel Kenney
- El Ligero & Sierra Loxton
- Jack Sexsmith & Sierra Loxton
- Joe Coffey & Sierra Loxton
- Kaitlin Diemond & Michael Elgin
- Killian Jacobs & Millie McKenzie
- Mikey Whiplash & Pollyanna
- Millie McKenzie & Travis Banks
- Samantha Heights & Max the Impaler

Also regarding those who have been accused, which ones do you think should have their personality attributes changed, I had mass edited everyone without a personality attributes to have a Professional attribute, so chances are they would have this currently, from the accusations I've seen the best logical options would be either Bully, Scumbag or Sleazy. So for those who have followed these or have followed specific stories what would you suggest?

I know for EWR I adjusted Starr and Gallagher based in the fact they were outright fired by promotions. If a worker is fired or in Starr's case asked not to return, they are more than likely guilty.

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

That's why I want more opinions on this cause I don't want to just blanket everyone with the scumbag trait, adding the relationships is based on the assumed logic that most people would not want to be on the same roster with someone who abused them or outed them as abusing them.

Yeah I don't want to blanket it because unless it is confirmed by a worker since many are just allegations and in the case of Riddle/Cartwright, both can be dirty.

I haven't actually gotten around to buying 2020 yet, I'm waiting for some more patches but here are a few updates:

Add Starting Injury for Adam Copeland - Torn Tricep - 24 Weeks

Add Starting Injury for Britt Baker - Partial LCL Tear - 8 Weeks

Add Starting Injury for Gzim Selmani - Torn Bicep - 24 Weeks

Add Starting Injury for Kris Statlander - Complete ACL Tear - 24 Weeks

Add Stating Injury for Logan Shulo - Torn Pectoral Muscle - 24 Weeks

Add Starting Absence for Jimmy Havoc - In Rehab - 12 Weeks

Remove David Starr from OTT & PROGRESS

Remove Travis Banks from PROGRESS

Remove El Ligero from PROGRESS

Remove Matt Richards from PROGRESS

Remove David Lagana from NWA

Remove Kodama from CHIKARA

Remove Kotto Brazil from MLW

Remove Kris Levin from Impact

Kris Levin was Born July 29, 1992 & Debuted in 2007. Change Based In to Tri State (USA), he is from Galloway, New Jersey. He is currently dating someone

PROGRESS have vacated their Tag Team Titles

OTT Have Vacated their World Title

Add a Hatred Relationship between Joey Ryan & Pelle Primeau

Add a Strong Dislike Relationship between Joey Ryan & Ryan Nemeth

Increase Jimmy Havoc's Drinking to 50%

Add Santos Escobar as an Alter Ego for El Hijo del Fantasma - If he isn't already he should be a Heel in NXT as Santos Escobar

Pat Buck is back in WWE as a Road Agent

Change Mustafa Ali to Raw

Change Dolph Ziggler to Raw

Change AJ Styles to Smackdown

Set Matt Riddle to Smackdown

If he isn't already change Dexter Lumis to a Babyface in NXT - Some sort of Psycho gimmick

Add Ricky Starks to AEW as a Heel

Juice Robinson & Toni Storm are Dating

Brandi Lauren & Joey Janela are Dating

Set MVP as Bobby Lashley's Manager

Rename Brodie Lee to Mr Brodie Lee in AEW

MVP's Roster Usage in WWE should be Any. Set Occasional Wrestler, Colour Commentator, Personality & Road Agent to Sometimes & Manager to Usually

Bruce Prichard should be the Head Booker for WWE

If he isn't already Drew Gulak should be a Babyface in WWE

Change Damien Priest to a Babyface in NXT

Change Finn Balor to a Babyface in NXT

Change Io Shirai to a Babyface in NXT

If not already, Asuka & Kairi Sane should be Babyfaces in WWE

Change Akira Tozawa to a Heel in WWE - Change Gimmick to Ninja (Comedy) if available

Remove Jasmin Areebi's Starting Absence

Jack Gallagher is Married

Brian Fury is Married

Change Kacy Catanzaro & Ricochet's Relationship Type to Split Up

Add Shotaro Ashino, Kuma Arashi & Yusuke Kodama to AJPW as Babyfaces. Add Stable Enfants Terribles - Company: AJPW - Formed: 2020 with these 3 as Members

Change Kuma Arashi's Body Type to Bulky

Set Personality & Road Agent to Sometimes for Sid Scala. Change His NXT:UK Status to Non-Wrestler

If they haven't been added already add Rene Dupree & Kazushi Sakuraba to NOAH as Heels. Add to Sugiura-gun Stable

Scotty Davis has been accused of bullying trainees - if there is a bully attribute

James Mason has been accused of bullying a young worker - if there is a bully attribute

Tessa Blanchard has been accused of Bullying several other women workers - if there is a bully attribute

Some serious allegations have came out about Joey Ryan, Patrick Clark, Sid Scala & The Knight family - you would know better than me what to do with their behaviour, attributes etc.

Edited by Y2JFan111