Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Harvey Elliott, and his shit haircut, have agreed to join Blackburn on loan for the season, apparently. Still not confirmed though.

Harry Wilson apparently off to Cardiff on loan as well. Shame the pandemic is happening and Bournemouth got relegated otherwise we'd have gotten 30+mil for him. 

• Haha 1

I do love watching Sky Sports big up Deadline Day all afternoon as the ticker on the side keeps showing that there have been less than 10 transfers in each of the Championship, League One and Two with basically nothing happening in the Premier League bar one or two potential signings.

Anyway, Rovers signed Josh Sims and Matt Smith so I'm pretty sure we're going to win the league now.

Busy day at Swansea.

Kasey Palmer (midfield) has joined from Bristol City on loan while 20 year old Joel Latibeaudiere (defender) makes a permanent move from Manchester City. Surprise, he's another that played under Steve Cooper in the England U17s.

By all accounts, a bid from Spurs for Joe Rodon has been accepted and the extension paperwork has been put in.

It's been a pretty good window, all things considered. Somehow held onto Andre Ayew too (although that's probably down to the fact he's on £80,000 a week...).

Don't get me wrong, we did lose a lot of depth and I'm sad to see Rodon leave (especially for just £11m) but yeah, looks promising and could see another play-off finish.

• Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and locked this topic