Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

21 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I genuinely think Declan Rice is absolutely bang average. I know West Ham is awful so it's sometimes can be hard to decipher where any quality might be, but their midfield was run through and passed through time and time again last season, with him as the main holding midfielder. It wasn't until Soucek arrived that their midfield improved. 

If Rice wasn't "English", he would be worth £20 million, at most.

Its crazy how many times i see this from west ham fans, hes really not very highly rated by any west ham fan ive spoke to, if he wasnt english as said before, hed be even lesser rated!

Rice is an above average player and that's about it really. He doesn't do anything spectacular but he's athletic,  breaks play up very well and can pick a pass out that keeps the midfield moving. I think because of the hype and his declaration for England have made expectations of the sort of player he is a bit too high.  He'll do a fantastic job as a defensive midfielder and could become a very good centre back but his price will be vastly inflated whenever he does move. He's young and hyped in an era where England are especially weak in his position. I think his long term position will be as a centre back though and he won't ever be anything spectacular.

Also he's a cunt.

2 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Probably not much to it, but a lot of reports making the rounds that Mbappe has apparently told PSG he wants to leave the club Summer 2021

His contract expires in 2022 and I think most people were expecting him to make the leap to Real Madrid when that time came close. The big question is what happens if/when PSG tells him that they will just pay him more money than Real.

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Relevant

@TCO, drink it in.

Been doing the rounds on a few group chats here already! He was especially bad yesterday, hopeless even. Kalvin Phillips and Issac Hayden are both looking like better options for England really.

Yeh I wouldn't wanna let Madrid have a buy back clause. Simply a case of develop this player for us a bit more and if he turns into something we'll have him back. 

Think United are doing the right thing by not agreeing to it. 

Of course it could be for a stupid fee but I'm not a fan of being the team signing a player with a buy back clause

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Yeh I wouldn't wanna let Madrid have a buy back clause. Simply a case of develop this player for us a bit more and if he turns into something we'll have him back. 

Think United are doing the right thing by not agreeing to it. 

Of course it could be for a stupid fee but I'm not a fan of being the team signing a player with a buy back clause

Yeah, I want Reguilon. But not if Real are simply going to ask for him back in 2 years time. Chances are Reguilon would want the move as well, so it's a glorified 30m loan basically.