TEW 20 2002 Mod

2 minutes ago, Questlove said:

Genadi is a guy who's been nothing but helpful to new modders, myself included, yet dumbasses like you will accuse him of wanting to "monopolize modding" as though it were some kind of prestigious form of income and not a passion project for an incredibly niche game. Meanwhile, you've done nothing but piss and moan and bitch and complain on every single platform you possibly can about not having permission to release a mod, to the point where you've been banned on practically every TEW-adjacent Discord or forum despite constantly saying how you're trying to avoid drama. All this while acting like a cunt to new members on GDS, btw, in case anybody forgot that.

Eat shit.

this is actually a family messageboard, my children browse here all the time. please edit your post and try not to use that word in future. :) 

Also what's up with all these new accounts getting in straight away? When I create double accounts to like my posts they all get put on review for weeks :  /

Edited by metalman
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, ScotKen said:

As a Scotsman, you kind of get called that on the playground and basically run with it as hello from then on. "Awright ya cunt". Genadi can get fucked though, lying twat that he is. He gave permission, then took it away because I was complaining. I was only complaining because he took the permission back. So, he was basically saying he took it back because of my reaction to him taking it back.

Ask him how Swerve is going, the game he was working on to go against TEW...yet he's so loyal to GDS. Ask him about all the screens he would share from other chats, then slag Adam or Derek or anyone else. Ask him about accusing people of feeding Swerve features to Adam, which he then claimed appeared in TEW2020...I believe Jaysin was the last one he accused, not to his face of course. Ask him about all the Mod Squad drama, about how most of us took a hiatus through boredom of his pish. Finally, ask him when the fuck he'll ever release Summer of Punk.

As for "friend", have you actually met the guy? Funny thing is, I've literally no idea who you are. 

Listen Kenny, you're just a bitter and angry old man. You literally twist and spin shit to make you look like a victim which you are far from. You always love to cause drama. No matter where you are. Be the booker, discord, GDS, EWB, even Twitter. You're pathetic. Genadi has been nothing but helpful to me as well while I make and update my 2004 mod for 2020. What have you done? Besides releasing unfinished and inconsistent mods? I'm serious? What have you truly done? I am currently getting my foot in the door making a good 2004 mod. Explain how you pushed out 3 mods within the first two weeks of 2020 beta release. I can guarantee they weren't anywhere near good or near finished. I'm tired of seeing you piss and moan and try and shit talk people CONSTANTLY. Also I hear you're apart of the All Elite Mods team. Remember when you were shit talking them cause they haven't released anything yet? Follow the link below. All in all, I'm tired of your shit Kenny. I've seen way too long and always kept my mouth shut. You are nowhere near a respected member of the TEW community with how you act and treat others. So now, I'm treating you how you treat others. 

Updated link

https://imgur.com/I5jpvls

Edited by MrVillian
Wrong link

4 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

If you a tough guy on the web,

I feel bad for ya son.

I got 99-problems 

But TEW 2020 Mod-making ain’t one.

Me too, because I just make minor edits to improve Genadi's mods without giving credit or asking for permission. And then I sell them for money.

Edited by metalman
  • Thanks 4

The All Elite group still exists? @Gabriel

I thought we were all too fucking lazy.

The difference is MrVillian, that none of us really give a shit when someone shit talks us because a lot of time, they're probably correct in what they're saying <_< 

Look, I commend you for sticking up for your friend. It's what friends should do. 

Doesn't make the statements about Genadi's behaviour, especially when TEW 2020 was announced, any less true.

30 minutes ago, Questlove said:

Genadi is a guy who's been nothing but helpful to new modders, myself included, yet dumbasses like you will accuse him of wanting to "monopolize modding" as though it were some kind of prestigious form of income and not a passion project for an incredibly niche game. Meanwhile, you've done nothing but piss and moan and bitch and complain on every single platform you possibly can about not having permission to release a mod, to the point where you've been banned on practically every TEW-adjacent Discord or forum despite constantly saying how you're trying to avoid drama. All this while acting like a cunt to new members on GDS, btw, in case anybody forgot that.

Eat shit.

Someone with a barely used account creating an unnecessary argument where there didn't really need to be one is one thing. Specifically creating an account to join said unnecessary argument is on a completely different level of "but why?"