4 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

If you a tough guy on the web,

I feel bad for ya son.

I got 99-problems 

But TEW 2020 Mod-making ain’t one.

Me too, because I just make minor edits to improve Genadi's mods without giving credit or asking for permission. And then I sell them for money.

Edited by metalman
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, I spend so much time in my own little corner(s) of EWB that I sometimes forget that the rest of the internet is like this.

Ffs LL

None of these mods compare to the TEW 2020 ones we sell in the donators.

Posted Images

The All Elite group still exists? @Gabriel

I thought we were all too fucking lazy.

The difference is MrVillian, that none of us really give a shit when someone shit talks us because a lot of time, they're probably correct in what they're saying <_< 

Look, I commend you for sticking up for your friend. It's what friends should do. 

Doesn't make the statements about Genadi's behaviour, especially when TEW 2020 was announced, any less true.

2 minutes ago, MrVillian said:

Kenny ”Mr convert someone elsey work, and release it as your own” TsuMirren

That's nothing. Imagine how Right Said Fred feel.

30 minutes ago, Questlove said:

Genadi is a guy who's been nothing but helpful to new modders, myself included, yet dumbasses like you will accuse him of wanting to "monopolize modding" as though it were some kind of prestigious form of income and not a passion project for an incredibly niche game. Meanwhile, you've done nothing but piss and moan and bitch and complain on every single platform you possibly can about not having permission to release a mod, to the point where you've been banned on practically every TEW-adjacent Discord or forum despite constantly saying how you're trying to avoid drama. All this while acting like a cunt to new members on GDS, btw, in case anybody forgot that.

Eat shit.

Someone with a barely used account creating an unnecessary argument where there didn't really need to be one is one thing. Specifically creating an account to join said unnecessary argument is on a completely different level of "but why?"

People who have presumably joined up purely to have this argument. 

Nobody really cares.

Practice social distancing. 

• Like 4
Just now, Lineker said:

People who have presumably joined up purely to have this argument. 

Nobody really cares.

Practice social distancing. 

But...But...But they're breaking Kayfabe!

None of these mods compare to the TEW 2020 ones we sell in the donators.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If Genadi comes to me asking for credit or a share of all money I make from the mods I sell based on his work, I'll say this:

You want credit, Genadi? Here's your credit:

Spoiler

c28bd9d569e93d2c223215c5c3c8339c--bird-w

Edited by metalman
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, metalman said:

If Genadi comes to me asking for credit or a share of all the mods I sell based on his work, I'll say this:

Reveal hidden contents

Too far, don't do this.

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, metalman said:

If Genadi comes to me asking for credit or a share of all the mods I sell based on his work, I'll say this:

Reveal hidden contents

c28bd9d569e93d2c223215c5c3c8339c--bird-w

Why don't you go and take that back to your master, mr villain?

You are clearly a fucking douchebag. Ha! Man, this place is way more toxic than the GDS Forums. I honestly didn't think that was possible. 

Anyways, my beef isn't with anyone here besides Kenny. Who is a massive bitch.

• Confused 1

You are clearly a fucking douchebag. Ha! Man, this place is way more toxic than the GDS Forums. I honestly didn't think that was possible. 

No Fun Lineker (NFL) doesn't want us to get carried away and says I have to tell you I'm sorry.

I was only joking. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Edited by metalman
5 minutes ago, Forky said:

Wait, ScotKen is TsuMirren? :rolleyes:

Yes. I am. 

The same Kenny who owned and promoted Scottish Championship Wrestling back in 2002 to 2004. Just to provide more for Mr Villain to go on about. 

I was able to work on stuff because, having had a heart attack, I had plenty of spare time. So, of course they weren't as good as they could have been. I've had decent feedback, that'll do me. Don't need to be held up as a God or whatever..."helped new modders". Fuck sake, go through the various sections of game data and edit it. It's really that simple. If you want a world class quality mod, then you'll need to wait for them. If you want someone playable, then there's plenty out there. I have never once claimed a mod to be finished, merely stated it was a release. 

Now, did I slag the Elite group...yes. Did I slag my mum earlier today...yes. Did I slag my brother a fortnight ago...yes. Will I slag someone tomorrow...no doubt.

tenor.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, ScotKen said:

Yes. I am. 

The same Kenny who owned and promoted Scottish Championship Wrestling back in 2002 to 2004. Just to provide more for Mr Villain to go on about. 

I was able to work on stuff because, having had a heart attack, I had plenty of spare time. So, of course they weren't as good as they could have been. I've had decent feedback, that'll do me. Don't need to be held up as a God or whatever..."helped new modders". Fuck sake, go through the various sections of game data and edit it. It's really that simple. If you want a world class quality mod, then you'll need to wait for them. If you want someone playable, then there's plenty out there. I have never once claimed a mod to be finished, merely stated it was a release. 

Now, did I slag the Elite group...yes. Did I slag my mum earlier today...yes. Did I slag my brother a fortnight ago...yes. Will I slag someone tomorrow...no doubt.

So I haven't checked out your mods because no offence, your reaction to what I said earlier basically told me all I needed to know about them.

So I will pose the question, did you do enough work to actually call them "your own" or did you do as they're accusing you of and simply convert and call it your own. Because one of those things does truly make you an asshole.

2 minutes ago, Naitch said:

tenor.png

It probably is actually 😛 

• Like 1

Hey Kenny ”Mr convert someone else work, and release it as your own” TsuMirren

Since you already have been banned using the alias TsuMirren, Bostich, SC and ScotKen you might try a new burner account as The Mad Scot.

You are a pathetic 50 year old scumbag. Go and post some more pathetic shit on your TsuMirren twitter account.

r8iZ7mD.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Okay, so see, one of you may have had a point.

However, at this point, doesn't matter how well your point is, you all look like a bunch of idiots.

At least two people have signed up just to join a stupid argument.

God, I spend so much time in my own little corner(s) of EWB that I sometimes forget that the rest of the internet is like this.

• Like 13
3 minutes ago, Krug Stillo said:

Hey Kenny ”Mr convert someone else work, and release it as your own” TsuMirren

Since you already have been banned using the alias TsuMirren, Bostich, SC and ScotKen you might try a new burner account as The Mad Scot.

You are a pathetic 50 year old scumbag. Go and post some more pathetic shit on your TsuMirren twitter account.

r8iZ7mD.jpg

You nailed it on the head!!!