World War I Mafia Signup!!!

Need 13, but can scale up.

Please post your interest, along with a number between 1-100 and a color.

Think I am going to stick to the 48 hour day phase.... will post in the opening for sure.

Edit (7/21 at midnight)-- WOW, I was not expecting such a reaction!!!  Thanks guys.  I will leave this up and work on scaling up in case we get some more interest.

1. Forky (87/Gold)
  2. DFF (13/Black)
  3. Naitch (21/Purple)
  4. RPS (35/Teal)
  5. Marcos (99/Silver)
  6. MCD (25/Blue)
  7. Jam (6/Yellow)
  8. Ruki (88/Indigo)
  9. JMar (55/Green)
  10. Essa (7/Orange)
  11. nihlist (44/Red)
  12. Azazel (19/Grey)
  13. Srar (12/Baby Blue)
  14. DMN (52/Cyan)
  15. DNB (26/Magenta)
  16. Walker (3/Maroon)
  17. TEOL (27/Black)
  18. Cymbols (90/White)
  19. C-MiL (11/Chartreuse)
  20. Tiger (27/Maroon)

Over-flow/replacement:

1. Troy (17/Indigo)

Just a real quick temperature check... Should we aim to start Friday, or hold off for Monday??  I can push to start Friday since I do not want to lose momentum, and I do not want to start on a weekend.  I would prefer to start on a week day.

Just weigh in if you care... 

I will still take a couple more if someone else wants to play.  If not, I will get started on the assignments.

21 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Just a real quick temperature check... Should we aim to start Friday, or hold off for Monday??  I can push to start Friday since I do not want to lose momentum, and I do not want to start on a weekend.  I would prefer to start on a week day.

Just weigh in if you care... 

I will still take a couple more if someone else wants to play.  If not, I will get started on the assignments.

I'd say get started as soon as you want/can. Friday or Monday suits me fine so just whenever you're ready and then just tag everyone in the main thread when we've started.

• Like 1