Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

5 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

The one where you have to go through the doors is my archnemesis.

I don't think I've ever lost that one.  The one where you need to keep the balls in your zone though, that is by far the one that takes me out the most.  Still looking for that 1st win, gotten to the finals half a dozen times.

I think for me the problem is I keep getting stuck in the giant mass of humanity near the tail end of it, where there are like four doors left so everyone's just trying to squeeze through the first one that someone manages to open up. I made it through on my third try, as I think the very last possible qualifier.

The team ones are the worst :P I'm no good at them most of the time, on the "keep the balls in your zone" one we were trailing horribly almost the whole time and then just somehow ended up with most of the balls in our zone in the last ten seconds.

I was doing that Tip Toe one where you have to get across the blocks but only some are real.  We find the correct path and me and the other 2 way ahead all jumped at the same time and knocked each other over so none of us made it or qualified.  So far the best experience I've had in the game.

I take it back, Slime Climb as round 1 where only 8 people qualified.

And nothing I hate worse than that grab the tail final game when you grab the person with the tail but don't get it.

Edited by Azazel

When I watched a video of the team one where you try to get as many of the balls in your coloured zone as possible, it seemed to be unnecessarily long. Like the opening minute or two don't really matter as everything could change in the final 30 seconds. 

I should have won that game.  The stupid tail game TWICE.  I barely survived the first one and the final was just a crock of shit.  I hate how I will be right on a dude and grab and get nothing but someone can grab the tail from me when they are nowhere close with 2 seconds left.

The see-saw race was beyond my abilities and I didn't even get past the second section. 

I also find myself fairly useless at any of the games that rely on grabbing, so the team games see me relying on others to do the bulk of things.

Whirly Gig is the best one for me in terms of getting around with minimal fuss.

Really fun game.

Finally won my first episode!! 

Won it on Hex-a-gone! Was quite surprised as there was 6 of us left on the final level and I'd been on it for a while working round the outside

Also on the crown final level, you gotta jump and grab...made that mistake twice now

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Door dash can go fuck itself. Currently 0/6 on that. 

Horrible when everyone pours through the one door and you end up spending half the time on the floor because people jump into you and keep knocking you down. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Liam said:

The see-saw race was beyond my abilities and I didn't even get past the second section. 

I also find myself fairly useless at any of the games that rely on grabbing, so the team games see me relying on others to do the bulk of things.

Whirly Gig is the best one for me in terms of getting around with minimal fuss.

Really fun game.

See-Saw its extremely important not to jump onto any that are angled steep, you will slide off every time.  If you just walk and let your guy fall onto it, you can recover and then just walk up the incline.

My strategy for Door Dash is to sit behind the pack and head to whatever the second door knocked down is for as long as I can.  Usually ends up getting me to the front of the pack for the last two doors.

• Like 1

I've been on a good run with Door Dash lately, either having a good run of luck/closely following the right people or managing to survive the mad scramble for the last spots. Slime Climb is my new archnemesis.

I have like a 90% success rate on all the courses that are just run to the end, even Slime Climb.  Hell is team games.  Fall Mountain is my least favorite because I don't even feel like I ever have a chance to win because someone always gets there way before me even if I only screw up like once.

The Tail Grab games though just seem glitchy to me still, I still think I should have 1 win because the guy did not look anywhere close enough to grab me especially since half the time I am on top of someone I still miss them.