Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

4 hours ago, Azazel said:

The Tail Grab games though just seem glitchy to me still, I still think I should have 1 win because the guy did not look anywhere close enough to grab me especially since half the time I am on top of someone I still miss them.

It's very hit and miss the final with the tail. It can either be grabbed from a distance or you just don't grab the tail when you're literally on the person

Played for the first time this evening. It's fun!

Will have to get on with a few of you at some point. It seems 4 is the max for any one party when it comes to matchmaking. 

That tail game needs binning until they fix it. Laggy as hell, amongst the other issues people have mentioned. Enjoying everything else though. Even the one where you have to take the balls to your zone is better as they've halved the time on it already. 

3 hours ago, GA! said:

Anyone got/getting it on PC? Looks like fun, I might buy it at the weekend.

I've got it on PC and PS4 now!! It's a lot of fun but can be unfuriating too!!

Also, fuck the fruit chute level.

Yeah, I screwed up on the grab thing in my second game, where I mostly got to that point because it felt it was as the servers were crumbling apart on launch so a good 75% of the people in it got disconnected. This time I actually got very close to the crown and the two people ahead of me made the exact same mistake, but before I could take my shot at it someone on the other side remembered to grab.

It sucks when you do a team competition where you're hoarding things and part of why you lose is because nobody on your team other than you is giving the slightest thought to actually playing defense. I think I'm pretty good at making life difficult for the opposing team members who want to try and snatch eggs out of my team's pit but if it's just me I can only do so much.

I'm still running like 90% on obstacle courses and failing hard at the rest (except that match game which I have never lost).  There is an achievement to come 1st in a race while doing a full taunt that I was actually able to get because I crushed one so hard.  The team game where you have to roll the balls to the end SUUUUUCKS.  One person can just get in your way and you are basically screwed.

• Like 1

I finally won a game!  10 on 10 fall ball or whatever is insane, we won 1-0, then I won Fall Mountain.  I thought I was doing terrible but somehow ended in 2nd and the guy in 1st was so far ahead but thankfully he not only missed the crowd, I managed to get there exactly as it was coming down.  I can retire now!

I didn't think it'd be enjoyable alone, but I went on for an hour or two the other night before my missus joined some friends and it most definitely is.

Due to the games being so quick, it does feel like I've already played 90% of the different modes on offer. This is where playing as a party probably helps, as you could probably get a bit tired of playing them after a while if you're by yourself all of the time.