Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

Got my first win last night too. I had the ones where you had to avoid the blocks and jump over the swinging clubs in the lead-up, culling the field down to 7, and then I just had the good luck of watching the one guy ahead of me get clobbered by a hammer on Fall Mountain. Feels good.

• Like 1

I must be one of only a few people who like the team games. They add an extra element of unpredictability, which is a large part of the game's whole appeal. This is a game that shouldn't be taken too seriously, so it's a shame to see some people obsess over winning.

• Like 1

I've got the game on PC and PS4 now. Not regretting it, either! I won 2 games in a row a couple days ago, which was fun! And today I won a game where the finale was Royal Fumble (where you have to get the tail to win) where I managed to get the tail when the clock was at zero seconds. I kinda felt bad for that...

9 hours ago, Owen said:

I've got the game on PC and PS4 now. Not regretting it, either! I won 2 games in a row a couple days ago, which was fun! And today I won a game where the finale was Royal Fumble (where you have to get the tail to win) where I managed to get the tail when the clock was at zero seconds. I kinda felt bad for that...

This happened to me yesterday, except I lost the tail at 00:01. Worst of all, I only lost it because my friend was trying to help me keep it by grabbing the person that was trying to take it, but accidentally grabbed me instead. I've never been so sad.

3 hours ago, Nerf said:

This happened to me yesterday, except I lost the tail at 00:01. Worst of all, I only lost it because my friend was trying to help me keep it by grabbing the person that was trying to take it, but accidentally grabbed me instead. I've never been so sad.

Is that what they're telling you? 

There's a traitor amongst your ranks

Had a run today of getting the final in every game and I only won one which was a 15 man Hex-a-gone! Basically Royal Fumble can do one and I don't mind the mountain one but I've not won that. But Hex-a-gone I have a shot! 

6 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Had a run today of getting the final in every game and I only won one which was a 15 man Hex-a-gone! Basically Royal Fumble can do one and I don't mind the mountain one but I've not won that. But Hex-a-gone I have a shot! 

Hex-a-gone can go fuck itself, purely because one time I was winning by some distance. Everyone was levels below me and I was just chilling right near the top, taking my time. I fell one time, just happened to fall right through everyone else's holes right to the bottom and ended up coming third.

47 minutes ago, Baddar said:

What's Royal Fumble? Admittedly I've only played for a few hours but I've only seen hexagone and the mountain one as final games so far.

It normally crops up when the final there isn't that many people. It's basically the tail tag and the other tail game but only one person has a tail and whoever has it at the end wins. 

Problem with it I have is that people can grab the tail from miles away or you can't even grab it from a millimetre

That and it's a crap round <_<

• Like 1

I just got my third crown and it was on Royal Fumble. I'm terrible at that game but lucked out that in the last ten seconds it turned into a mosh pit, I grabbed the tail, and then I dove away before anyone could grab it back. I hope the first new stage they add is a fourth final, and another one that gets picked when there's less than seven players remaining, so that one comes up less.

I've played.....seven times(?) now. Gotten through the first stage each time but never gotten past last 16.
I suck at the rising swampy goo race though, I keep getting knocked out of it so early. The furthest up the track I've gotten is the first set of balls rolling down.

The only thing I miss about the game is some kind of stats. I want to see my best finishes and average finishes in certain races etc.

6 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I've played.....seven times(?) now. Gotten through the first stage each time but never gotten past last 16.
I suck at the rising swampy goo race though, I keep getting knocked out of it so early. The furthest up the track I've gotten is the first set of balls rolling down.

The only thing I miss about the game is some kind of stats. I want to see my best finishes and average finishes in certain races etc.

Little tip. At the very start, you can do a shortcut where you jump on one of the yellow barriers and you can get onto the bit where the blocks come out the wall and you'll have gotten half way through that. Only downside is a lot of people try that. 

I agree about the stats though, I know they've said something about they don't want people to get too warped up in stats and feeling like where people are on about K/D spreads etc but would be nice to know how many races you've won, how many episodes you've won etc 

Today I won two games in a row which was good and got to a few other finals with my mates. I had a nightmare though with Tip Toe at times today....Started a technique of just running at the start and diving over tiles and seeing how far I can get. Problem you get is when everyone bunches together cause everyone doesn't want to commit then you get pushed off the side