Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

I think I'd looked at this thread earlier, gone "eh, See-Saw isn't that hard once you figure it out" and then proceeded to turn in the worst See-Saw performance I've ever had in the very first game I played tonight.

Got four wins now, three on Fall Mountain and one on Royal Fumble. Winning on Hex-a-Gone is the big goal now, especially because I finally managed to beat Slime Climb for the first and second time last night.

See-Saw turns into a nightmare when you're in the middle of the pack and everyone is jumping on the See-Saw and you're stood there cause it's basically at a 180 degrees angle and everyone is sliding off. It's mad how people don't grasp the concept of an actual See-Saw 😅

• Like 2

I think I have a 2 qualify / 2 elimation record on see-saw. I never seem to get placed at the front at the start and if you're mid-pack it is indeed incredibly tough to pick a way through. I've almost had to be overly patient and ignore people running ahead and respawning around me.

It always seems like the first 2 qualify very quickly and then it's ages before everyone else does.

On 11/08/2020 at 02:40, GoGo Yubari said:

I think I'd looked at this thread earlier, gone "eh, See-Saw isn't that hard once you figure it out" and then proceeded to turn in the worst See-Saw performance I've ever had in the very first game I played tonight.

Got four wins now, three on Fall Mountain and one on Royal Fumble. Winning on Hex-a-Gone is the big goal now, especially because I finally managed to beat Slime Climb for the first and second time last night.

I do not find Slime Climb that challenging. It is really about being calm. If you start to panic or rush, you lose. The most difficult challenge is always the two jumps with the moving ledges because of people bumping you. 

5 minutes ago, RPS said:

I do not find Slime Climb that challenging. It is really about being calm. If you start to panic or rush, you lose. The most difficult challenge is always the two jumps with the moving ledges because of people bumping you. 

The little round beams is the obstacle that will ruin me most of the time, the rest is my fault for rushing through the 4 push beams up top.  I still almost always win Slime Climb though.

The Fall Ball or whatever its called, the Rocket League clone with jelly beans has become one of my better win rate games.  I won a game like 13-0.  However when they throw 10 people on each team into it is a nightmare, I won one of those 1-0 because it was so hard to move the ball with the amount of bodies.

Apparently they will have a stats screen and the game does track it already, they just haven't done up the UI to implement it.  I would mostly love to see my win% and records on each of the games.

Has the update added new games? I made it to my first final in ages after doing a Jinxed (basically tag), finally winning a tail tag, and ballsing up a Jump Showdown because I didn't realise the floor gave way...

28 minutes ago, Colly said:

Has the update added new games? I made it to my first final in ages after doing a Jinxed (basically tag), finally winning a tail tag, and ballsing up a Jump Showdown because I didn't realise the floor gave way...

Jump Showdown is the new game (though not new to people who played the beta).

• Thanks 1