Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

Helped my son make it to the finals. Before it can begin, he exits out and back to the menu. He said he did not like the later games... Lol

Still 100% on Slime Climb :shifty:

Almost won my first game too. It was Royal Fumble (I've had that like 4 times), I started off with the tail, had it for the first 30 seconds with no issues, lost it for a bit, in the last 30 seconds it became a scramble. I had it... but lost it with 5 seconds to go. 

I won on like my fifth overall game!

The servers seem to be totally busted and haven't tracked any of the games I play (yet) but I won a game! Block Party wiped out 16 of the 20 that were playing it and then ended up getting a last second win on Royal Fumble.

• Like 1

Won a second on Fall Mountain again, somehow I dominated it.

I also finally lost a game of Door Dash because of really weird physics, Trying to get through a door and my dude flew backwards almost to the previous set of doors somehow and there was no coming back from that.

1 hour ago, Rukaru Shida said:

Twice today I got Jump Showdown... twice today I watched cheaters win. Getting hit and just sliding over the bar 😕 

I've seen lot of people get hit by the bar and fall down but slide over and I've always figured it was just lag because weird stuff happens in other games as well.  Are they actually cheating?

13 minutes ago, Azazel said:

I've seen lot of people get hit by the bar and fall down but slide over and I've always figured it was just lag because weird stuff happens in other games as well.  Are they actually cheating?

Maybe? I've heard cheating in the game can be bad. So that's why i assumed. 

Just now, Rukaru Shida said:

Maybe? I've heard cheating in the game can be bad. So that's why i assumed. 

Ya it can be, I just thought that was lag because I will sometimes see it happening to like a dozen people at once multiple times and most of them eventually get knocked off.

I've on at least one occasion been hit by a pole but somehow managed to partially jump into it in a way where instead of getting knocked off my Fall Guy's head jostles around a lot but that's it.

I think it's probably just lag, I've seen a few people sliding up hills and it explains the tail tag issue too. It's a bit annoying but not too game breaking, I love the fact that you're straight back into a game after going out.

17 hours ago, Rukaru Shida said:

Still searching for my first win :( For the finale, I've only gotten Royal Fumble, Fall Mountain (never even close), and once I I got Jump Showdown. GIVE ME HEXAGONE.

i hear you on fall mountain, played it 3 times and been halfway, thought i was going ok and it ended, not even sure how the hell they did it so fast but im never close to the end leg, let alone the trophy

Starting to get cheaters in games and it makes me want to not play.  Dude sprinted ahead the first race, the next round was roll out and I decided I would just try and eliminate him.  Like 4 other people had the same idea and 5 seconds in we all bullied him off and he got eliminated.

Seriously though, if you are going to cheat, add like 5% speed or something, not 100% and make it super obvious.

Edited by Azazel

5 hours ago, Azazel said:

Starting to get cheaters in games and it makes me want to not play.  Dude sprinted ahead the first race, the next round was roll out and I decided I would just try and eliminate him.  Like 4 other people had the same idea and 5 seconds in we all bullied him off and he got eliminated.

Seriously though, if you are going to cheat, add like 5% speed or something, not 100% and make it super obvious.

I just had a guy in gate crashers... jump all the way in the air and move to the end.

Finally gave in and downloaded it. Got two a 3rd round finale there. Slime climb is horrendous and knocked so many people out. Got the one where you jump over bars but avoid falling platforms. Got eliminated when I moved off a falling platform under the top bar but didn't realise the bottom bar was right under it, scooped me right off.

Came first in see saws though.

Edit: got to another finale hexagon, got right down the last guy and me and I panicked and turned round to go a different direction and bumped right into him. He jumped off the block and I fell :(