Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Nope. My closest was the losing Tail Grab (or whatever the final version of that is) in the last second, and other than that I've got nowhere near. I also took a week out and found it much harder coming back (even lost a few round 1's). Still can not do Slime Climb.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely stuff.

I WON A BASTARD GAME! Absolutely bossed the footie game leaving 5 of us on Fall Mountain, I fluked getting smacked upwards by a hammer early on and then just got there first. I was panicking at the en

See-Saw turns into a nightmare when you're in the middle of the pack and everyone is jumping on the See-Saw and you're stood there cause it's basically at a 180 degrees angle and everyone is sliding o

Just played my first game after the new update. Got Slime Climb as game two and my heart nearly stopped when I got past the first part and got to where you usually just have to weave around large balls being shot at you... and instead nearly got bowled over by those sticks that occasionally show up in Fruit Chute instead. I made it past and it didn't seem like it really wiped out a lot of people, but I did see that they were piling up near the bottom.

• Like 1

I WON A BASTARD GAME! Absolutely bossed the footie game leaving 5 of us on Fall Mountain, I fluked getting smacked upwards by a hammer early on and then just got there first. I was panicking at the end...

• Like 3

Won one of the crazier Fall Mountains I've ever played tonight, as this late into the season usually people don't screw up on the last hurdle. This time I watched like five or six people either jump too early, forget to grab, or get knocked off by the swinging hammers they put in after the remix and somehow got the crown in spite of running into ball after ball after ball in the second-to-last section of the course.

Hit 40 the other day so now I'm actually fucking around a little more when I have comfortable leads, looking forward to season 2 where I absolutely don't have a chance of making it all the way up the progression ladder again.