NFL 2020

Lineker

28 minutes ago, livid said:

That one isn't done yet but is close apparently. Aaron Jones also might be the next RB to get paid. 

well that didn't take long..

The NFLPA better remember all these deals at the next CBA negotiations when the owners try and say they lost money due to Covid.

Cowboys/Rams game is being monitored for air quality concerns as well.  SoFi has a room, but the stadium isn’t enclosed.

And apparently Cardinals/49ers won’t be moved unless the players demand it.  Because nothing says “we care about player safety” like refusing to move a game out of hazardous conditions unless the players make you.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Cowboys/Rams game is being monitored for air quality concerns as well.  SoFi has a room, but the stadium isn’t enclosed.

And apparently Cardinals/49ers won’t be moved unless the players demand it.  Because nothing says “we care about player safety” like refusing to move a game out of hazardous conditions unless the players make you.  

This and the fact that I guess there's some trade show happening at the Cardinals stadium right now are why they're leaving it up to players to demand otherwise. 

Seems dumb.

Edited by livid

Jamie Collins gets ejected for demonstrating how a Bears player hit him with the crown of his helmet by bumping a referee with the crown of his helmet 😂

Also Mitch Trubisky is terrible, I cannot fathom how Nick Foles could be considered a worse option.

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Jamie Collins gets ejected for demonstrating how a Bears player hit him with the crown of his helmet by bumping a referee with the crown of his helmet 😂

Also Mitch Trubisky is terrible, I cannot fathom how Nick Foles could be considered a worse option.

Foles can only play well wearing green.

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

They're still holding out hope on not blowing a second overall pick.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Browns are off to a very Browns start

They just had a catastrophic end to the half. Kicked a FG on 4th & 2 with 41 seconds left and the Ravens with 2 timeouts. The FG was missed and in 35 seconds Lamar just marched the Ravens down, made it 24-6, and Baltimore starts the half with the ball.

Y I K E S