• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gollllllllldddddberrrrrrrggggggggg Gooooooooollllllldddberrrrrrgggg

?

Falcons fans out here like

Posted Images

He adjusted well in the second half and we had a really solid first drive up until a tip drill INT in the redzone. It's just a matter of this OL gelling because we've had way too many open rushers early in the first half with our new tackles looking lost out there. Adding that extra TE in for blocking has made a difference but we can't get anything on the ground still and it's leaving us really one dimensional. 

Let's just rewind where we draft Zach Martin instead of Odell and maybe we wouldn't look as bad upfront.. 

I don’t think it matters who is calling the plays for the Giants, there seems to be a direct call from the front office to force the ball to Saquon no matter how much it isn’t working that day.

The announcers talking up Saquon’s 4 YPC average last year, but he has so many games where he runs for 1 or 2 yards or even negative yards multiple times and then busts out a 70 yarder that makes his day look better than it really was.  You’re not gonna win building your offense around that.

Giants can't understand the rub route for another easy TD.

Atleast I have JuJu in fantasy making my loss look acceptable this week. >_>

1 minute ago, B-li Manning said:

I don’t think it matters who is calling the plays for the Giants, there seems to be a direct call from the front office to force the ball to Saquon no matter how much it isn’t working that day.

The announcers talking up Saquon’s 4 YPC average last year, but he has so many games where he runs for 1 or 2 yards or even negative yards multiple times and then busts out a 70 yarder that makes his day look better than it really was.  You’re not gonna win building your offense around that.

I mean you got to atleast try and get the running game going.. but it's just not. I think it's a combination of this Steelers D being that tough (esp Dupree) and our line being that incohesive without a pre-season. Plus he's our best offensive weapon so I won't argue with trying to feed your best player.

Now if we were trying to give Wayne Gallman 30 touches...

5 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

I’m just tired of seeing 2nd and 6 - RUN THE BALL FOR NO GAIN multiple times a game.  It kills drives dead.

👏👏👏

hey @Mr. Meacon Moneybags did your guys switch back to wearing blue again?

Might be too early to say, but it really looks like Denver figured out Derrick Henry. And if Denver figured out Derrick Henry, the league has figured him out. 

Gostkowski on the verge of looking like he's got the yips.

Bye bye Gostkowski. Was a nice career. 

I was being facetious. But now I'm being serious. 

How many has he missed?

3 FGs and 1 XP

Really has them in a bad position now, down one without a kicker they trust.

This is terrible clock management by both teams.

1 hour ago, LL. said:

Might be too early to say, but it really looks like Denver figured out Derrick Henry. And if Denver figured out Derrick Henry, the league has figured him out. 

He did poorly against Denver last year as well

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

He did poorly against Denver last year as well

How did Gostkowski do against Denver, though?

39 minutes ago, LL. said:

3 FGs and 1 XP

Ouch...yea either its the yips or he's just done.  When kickers fall off, they fall off hard

12 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

Wont even lie, I thought Caldwell needed to go because I just didn't think he'd take us any further.

That said, I'd rather have a guy that players loved and played hard as opposed to literally everything about Patricia. I can't remember if it was Diggs or Slay but one of them were pretty pissed off that Patricia told them to "stop sucking the opposing players dick" (some sort of reference to them having a friendship with an opposing player). They thought it was really inappropriate, and obviously in football practice there is some colorful language, but Patricia crossed a line there. 

We had some interesting teams with Caldwell, but I think he was probably screwed once Mayhew was fired. 1. Not a Quinn guy and 2. Quinns personnel decisions probably would have made Caldwell look bad (although do find it funny that Jarrad Davis looked promising under Caldwell/Austin and has looked just awful in Patricias scheme). I bet Diggs and Slay would still be around atleast. Definitely could have used them yesterday. 

They really need to just blow it up, like broom everybody in the GM office and coaching staff. Probably ship Stafford and get some for him as well. I doubt he'd want to be in a rebuild mode again at his age. And I'm just not a huge fan of his, his running support has always been inadequate but he does some maddening shit himself.

I'm not on the trade Stafford bandwagon. He's still a very good QB (probs still in the top 10-12 in the league). I think we just need to change up the entire back office - everything from GM down to position co-ordinators. We have some talented players at most positions, we just need better coaches and better depth. 

Would be happy with a mid-round pick each year on a QB prospect and see if they develop into anything. Was surprised we didn't try picking up Rosen to back up Stafford and learn from him tbh.