NFL 2020

Lineker

How many has he missed?

1 hour ago, LL. said:

Might be too early to say, but it really looks like Denver figured out Derrick Henry. And if Denver figured out Derrick Henry, the league has figured him out. 

He did poorly against Denver last year as well

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, LL. said:

3 FGs and 1 XP

Ouch...yea either its the yips or he's just done.  When kickers fall off, they fall off hard

12 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

Wont even lie, I thought Caldwell needed to go because I just didn't think he'd take us any further.

That said, I'd rather have a guy that players loved and played hard as opposed to literally everything about Patricia. I can't remember if it was Diggs or Slay but one of them were pretty pissed off that Patricia told them to "stop sucking the opposing players dick" (some sort of reference to them having a friendship with an opposing player). They thought it was really inappropriate, and obviously in football practice there is some colorful language, but Patricia crossed a line there. 

We had some interesting teams with Caldwell, but I think he was probably screwed once Mayhew was fired. 1. Not a Quinn guy and 2. Quinns personnel decisions probably would have made Caldwell look bad (although do find it funny that Jarrad Davis looked promising under Caldwell/Austin and has looked just awful in Patricias scheme). I bet Diggs and Slay would still be around atleast. Definitely could have used them yesterday. 

They really need to just blow it up, like broom everybody in the GM office and coaching staff. Probably ship Stafford and get some for him as well. I doubt he'd want to be in a rebuild mode again at his age. And I'm just not a huge fan of his, his running support has always been inadequate but he does some maddening shit himself.

I'm not on the trade Stafford bandwagon. He's still a very good QB (probs still in the top 10-12 in the league). I think we just need to change up the entire back office - everything from GM down to position co-ordinators. We have some talented players at most positions, we just need better coaches and better depth. 

Would be happy with a mid-round pick each year on a QB prospect and see if they develop into anything. Was surprised we didn't try picking up Rosen to back up Stafford and learn from him tbh. 

3 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Derrick Henry carried the ball 31 times. They're going to just drive that guy into the ground.

His backup was out so there was no one to share with.  Tannehill also threw it 43 times.  Kind of remarkable they only scored twice.

7 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Trump supporters predictably lapping up Thursday night football and Sunday night football ratings being down almost a third from last year whilst ignoring the Saints/Bucs game getting Fox's highest rating in four years.

It's not conservatism without selection bias.

25 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Trump supporters predictably lapping up Thursday night football and Sunday night football ratings being down almost a third from last year whilst ignoring the Saints/Bucs game getting Fox's highest rating in four years.

And of course to Trump and his cronies all that matters are ratings not taking into account digital viewership because they are too afraid of technology. 

8 minutes ago, LL. said:

And of course to Trump and his cronies all that matters are ratings not taking into account digital viewership because they are too afraid of technology. 

They claim to factor in some digital viewership I think but I just can't see a way it's accurate. Especially since people like me have two screens on a lot during football Saturdays and Sundays.