NFL 2020

Lineker

10 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

The Jets apparently all have hamstring injuries

Hamstring injuries seem to be the big thing coming out of lack of pre-season. Three of the top four CBs at the Lions have hammy issues. 

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

Joe Buck is now a Hall of Famer??? :puke:

He's not my favorite either, but the guys voice has been tied to god knows how many legendary moments in the NFL and MLB.  He deserves it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, damsher hatfield said:

Hard to read Burrow when they have him throw 60 times. But I can say they're absolutely not protecting him which is awful. 

That's pretty much my point. I would love to see Burrow actually play instead of try to survive. 

• Like 2

On 9/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Lint said:

He's not my favorite either, but the guys voice has been tied to god knows how many legendary moments in the NFL and MLB.  He deserves it

His voice is tied to so many legendary moments because he's been around for ages having been handed a job at a very young age due to his dad.

I don't mind when he sounds enthusiastic about the call he's making, but they are very few and far between.  Pat Summerall could pull off minimalist commentary because he had such a deep, distinct voice that carried so much weight that just saying a few words made the moment feel more epic.  Buck often comes across like he's calling the game with boring indifference.