UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Lineker

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

We’re through! Never in any doubt!

Between how shit we've been and the usual expectation of VAR fuckery I still haven't been able to celebrate that last goal going in. Absolute shambles.

Gave them all 3 goals that were totally avoidable and make it hard for us as usual. Why the fuck is Willian still getting minutes over Pepe? Never mind Martinelli? Glad we went through but Jesus christ the brainfarts need to stop.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kaney said:

Between how shit we've been and the usual expectation of VAR fuckery I still haven't been able to celebrate that last goal going in. Absolute shambles.

Gave them all 3 goals that were totally avoidable and make it hard for us as usual. Why the fuck is Willian still getting minutes over Pepe? Never mind Martinelli? Glad we went through but Jesus christ the brainfarts need to stop.

We are utter shite right now, but god that Arsenal team is also really bad. They could have killed it in the first match, but they are so inconsistent and lack intensity so much at parts of the game, that we almost got through out of nothing.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament, I really like some of your players like David Luiz and Auba.

As a neutral, okay well as someone who hates United too, I am definitely looking forward to that tie because it's easily a Champions League knockout tie next season, if of course United don't fail in the group stage again next season.

Excited to see Rangers got another winnable tie. Keep it going Stevie G! Would also love to see Molde advance just for the surprise of it.

2 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Didn't Olympiacos knock us out last season? :shifty:

And Sokratis joined them. He'll batter us. 

Feel like you play Olympiacos every season

• 2 weeks later...