Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

52 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Soft as fuck penalty given against us again, guess it's going to be one of those days.

We are in preseason basically? Like we had a single preseason friendly because our season finished a month after everyone else's.

I know some football fans are biased to the point of comedy, but this is one of the biggest displays of spouting pure bollocks I've seen in a while, so fair play for that at least😂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Why is Martial awful exactly? 

It hasn't been a great performance today, and we just aren't attacking enough, but that's why he hasn't really been in the game. He was our top scorer last season.

I'm not saying he's a natural CF, but none of our front 3 are really. Greenwood is the closest to it, but Martial was getting goals from that position post lockdown.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TCO said:

I know some football fans are biased to the point of comedy, but this is one of the biggest displays of spouting pure bollocks I've seen in a while, so fair play for that at least😂

Top level Hughesing as we once called it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Why is Martial awful exactly? 

It hasn't been a great performance today, and we just aren't attacking enough, but that's why he hasn't really been in the game. He was our top scorer last season.

I'm not saying he's a natural CF, but none of our front 3 are really. Greenwood is the closest to it, but Martial was getting goals from that position post lockdown.

No clue, I haven’t watched much of him outside this game tbh. He’s been awful this game, then

Thats definitely a penalty.

Just now, Baddar said:

First time a pen has been given in the PL after the full time whistle has blown? And it would be to Utd too. 🙈

Got the refs, The FA and VAR in your pocket.... :shifty:

• Haha 4