Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Oh for sure. I was coming in here to make the post regardless, just being able to quote you made it better 😛

Klopp has the back line playing higher this year, and it's an absolutely awful idea. We're going to get ripped apart way too much playing like that

2 minutes ago, Nerf said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love Liverpool as much as the next, but I'm not going to be so blind to not point out criticism. Virgil has not been near as good in 2020 as he was in 2018 and 2019. He's been beaten far more than before, more errors, etc. I'm not saying he's Phil Jones; he's still overall an elite defender, but he's not been as good as he has been

• Like 1

Liverpool in general have had a lot of issues since the winter break, as if finally admitting they were champions made them bad.

It seems real about the crowd situation, maybe there’s the composure a lot of their players lose in the face of screaming fans, that the Liverpool players don’t, which help them

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

It's fine, Fantasy points mean less to me than watching my Liverpool supporter friends suffer. :P 

Those are the words of a FPL loser.

• Haha 1

Haven't really seen must of the game as I've been moving house today. 

But I feel from the bits I've seen, and as much as it is a dig at Man City. I feel if there was a crowd here it would give a boost/much needed kick up the arse and I do think that'll impact quite a few teams and benefit others