Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I mean if United want to keep gifting Everton goals I'm not gonna complain

Edit: Some say Olsen is still yet to hit the floor from that dive 

We surely have to be near the top of the mistakes leading to goals stats this season. We hand them out like fucking sweets at times.

And fair enough that was shite keeping but Dave's was even worse at our end. At least their keeper stumbled. De Gea had poppadom hands.

Would rather Fabinho and Henderson in midfield but can see the logic in not giving Kabak or Davies their debuts against Man City, tbf

• Like 1

I could honestly see them waiting till when we play Sheffield Utd in a few games time till one of them starts. Either that or Leipzig. 

Robbo didn't start for months on end for us and then suddenly became the best left back in the world. We were playing Milner at left back at the time...

What a bad penalty that was!

Bit of a shit goal to concede. City going for the cutback from the left hand side, Alisson saves the initial shot but Gundogen follows up with he rebound. 

Just give City the title now....if Sterling wants to have a shot on target and Cancelo wants to get booked then I think they could atleast do that 

Trent started the game out really well defensively too. He's been awful ever since. 

The problem is that City can just do whatever they want down our right, and set don't look even remotely close to scoring. Ever.