Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

It's cause he's not English... :shifty:

Playing well here so far in the opening twenty. Haven't really been many chances bar Salah getting tackled when through on goal and blazing one wide off after a corner and then that ball back to Mane and Armatey pulling off a great block.  Leicester haven't got into the game at all but we need to make this possession and pressure count. 

Feel sorry for Milner, he's played a lot recently and been a victim somewhat of the all the centre backs are injured and our midfielders are being played at centre back. He is starting to look like a 35 year old playing high level football now

Liverpool are still struggling for ideas and confidence in the final third, made no easier but Leicester being a very great defensive unit, but this is one of our best pressing performances in a while. Constantly forcing Leicester into turnovers in their own half, some very good energy here after the week off.

Oh my goodness that was so sexy!

Thought to myself we need to do something special to get a goal here despite all the pressure and possession and that goal was special. 

What a pass by Bobby and a nice tidy finish from Salah

VAR ruining football as per. 

Wtf was that. Knew this would happen absolutely dominate the game and somehow end up losing. 

so we get a heap of VAR checks for Leicester's penalty and ther offside (which the player even pulls his hands up to say "I didn't touch it!")

but not when Mane is pushed in the back?

4 minutes ago, Hobo said:

so we get a heap of VAR checks for Leicester's penalty and ther offside (which the player even pulls his hands up to say "I didn't touch it!")

but not when Mane is pushed in the back?

It doesn’t really matter that he put his hands up because he was being played onside.

I love that both of you responded so fast in the exact same way. Knew I could count on you to make it a bit better 🤣

Liverpool truly don't even look like finishing in the Top 4 this year. And that will be pretty disasterous for our club with the finances being what they are.

• Like 2

Just now, Cymbols said:

It doesn’t really matter that he put his hands up because he was being played onside.

by who? Literally can't see who was playing him on?