Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

41 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Nice one Pawson. Let them take the corner, we clear it, let them play the 2nd ball towards the box, then we counter and he blows for half time. Absolute cunt.

We've been shit though. Didn't really deserve to go in level.

Getting a strong feeling of de ja vu here....

Least there's some consistency <_<

Fantastic first half, just shows what Auba can do when he has 3 incredible attacking midfielders like Odegaard, Saka and ESR behind him. Still can't figure out how the fuck Willian is getting minutes ahead of Martinelli/Nelson/etc.

Not to mention the ridiculous VAR once again.

• Like 1

Mike Dean's first game back? Sends Ajayi off with a red card after VAR. It's going to get more attention than it should, there's going to be some who make it into something bigger but well, it's a red card.

Good start... Now it's going to be painful watching us try to break down a back 4 and a midfield of 3 centre mids and a fullback 

5 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

You know, I dont think I've ever had as visceral a dislike for a Liverpool player as I do for Andy Robertson. 

He's a grade A gobshite when he's not on your team. But you'd love having him on the team