Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

2 hours ago, Moses Julep said:

I honestly don’t find too invisible. Not every game is this good, don’t get me wrong, but what I love about Sonny is that he’ll always try. Even if we’re 4-0 down he’ll be running his socks off, trying to make play happen. It’s very endearing.

Oh I actually just meant FPL-wise. He’s very frustrating in that context.

2 hours ago, MJB said:

Newcastle are currently two down inside six minutes. Someone should probably check on @Gazz

I've been a Newcastle fan for 27 years, being two goals down at home to Brighton inside ten minutes is nothing.

• Like 2

It's not the right decision by Christensen at all. I'd rather go down 1-0 to a Liverpool side they're getting in behind, than play with 10 men for 45 minutes.

Christensen could make a great safety though with a downfield tackle like that

Just now, Colly said:

Kepa's got a fair chance of getting that, or at very least taking out Mane and he might have got away with a yellow. At very least make it look a bit less obvious...

Yeah, I was thinking the most likely alternative was Kepa wiping him out, which might have got a yellow as it would have been a more legitimate attempt to play the ball.