Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

1 hour ago, Tigerstyle said:

If you can’t see the increase in risk by exposing a large group of individuals who are exposed to a completely different large group of individuals on a daily basis, then I don’t know what to tell you.

this would make much more sense if football teams were only playing against themselves

1 hour ago, Tigerstyle said:

I’m glad to see one of Liverpool’s main title contenders dropped points at home today.

Now, now, don't be silly, we'll finish somewhere towards the top of the bottom half of the league. I'm pretty sure we'll stuff one of the big teams at some point, probably either Chelsea or the red filth

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Matt said:

Now, now, don't be silly, we'll finish somewhere towards the top of the bottom half of the league. I'm pretty sure we'll stuff one of the big teams at some point, probably either Chelsea or the red filth

Chelsea 100% have a bottle job in them so enjoy your 3 points whenever we come to Elland Road.