Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I would assume it would be broken up? Like if you have 20,000 season ticket holders across 19 home league game games and a maximum capacity of, say, 12,000, they'll give each season ticket holder a random slate of games they can be at. Evenly distributing it. And then, of course, giving them new assigned seats.

But I'll be very surprised if the Premier League even attempts to have fans at matches until at least the new year.

Yeah Scottish teams are streaming all their games (home and away) to season ticket holders for the time being. Except games at Hibs because they are bastards and the only club that refused to participate.

Edited by metalman

17 minutes ago, TCO said:

Maguire arrested after an incident in Greece. I wonder what advanced pointless stats and analytics United fans will pull out to to justify this? 😏

Season hasn't even started and Maguire is already overperforming his xA (Expected Arrests).

41 minutes ago, MadJack said:

How is Souness going to pin this one on Pogba, I wonder?

• Like 3

I don't understand it. You earn at least £150k a week. Rent a boat and get pissed up on there, in private.