Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Worst part about this is that a massive Liverpool loss to Villa, an Everton side having won 7 games on the trot plus an international break will only mean Liverpool end up smashing us in the derby. <_< 

• Sad 1

Most of the time, my attention towards the Premier League isn't all that strong. I can't remember a more interesting start to a season than this one, though.

Ollie Watkins has gone from playing for Exeter City three years ago - and Weston-Super-Mare five years ago - to scoring a Premier League hat-trick against the defending champions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

How in 10 minutes did it go from Villa scoring 3 against the run of play to "dreadful football"?

Not being able to keep the ball out of the net is pretty dreadful football coupled with not converting your chances.

Yes, statistically Liverpool have dominated Aston Villa, except the only statistic that counts.

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Worst part about this is that a massive Liverpool loss to Villa, an Everton side having won 7 games on the trot plus an international break will only mean Liverpool end up smashing us in the derby. <_< 

I would make a banterous comment about the derby with us both being from the area but I feel like I'm experiencing PTSD at present.  

Least the international break comes after this game... I'd honestly just hook Gomez off and throw on one the midfielders and move Fabinho to centre back. Got nothing to lose now and having an extra midfielder on the pitch may help us 

One thing Klopp needs to do is get his defensive line sorted out, fast. He's been playing a much higher line this season, and it's been absolutely dreadful. Not the sole reason for this performance by any means, but he needs to recognize the massive mistake he made and sort it out