Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

4 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

EhBg6r9XcAEpmzU.jpg

Can't believe after 4 games we're halfway through the graph already 

Gameweek 8 is Man City vs Liverpool, so the the x-axis being match to match makes sense.

I know it's easy to rag on him, but Luke Shaw's physique, scraggly beard and grade one £2 haircut doesn't half make him look like a pub league player.

He's arguably gotten worse as a player from when he was 17.

59 minutes ago, TCO said:

It was clearly a freak result without their first choice keeper who's arguably the best in the world. It'll be a wake up call but there's no way this will be allowed to happen again. Liverpool are still the best team in the league and if I were a fan, I wouldn't be worried either. These things happen sometimes.

Caoimhin Kelleher should get a shot now, can't be worse than Adrian!

Yes, but it’s also shown their high line can be a liability, Arsenal showed that the other day and Villa exploited it. I’m not saying it’s the demise of Liverpool, but Klopp might want to tweak the tactics a bit.

6 hours ago, Nerf said:

Don't let the madness of the last 24 hours distract from the fact that Pickford's got little arms.

It's his tiny brain that I'm more concerned about.

Apparently we're trying to bring in Romero today, so if something materialises we'll know Pickford has finally done enough to get Carlo thinking.

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Probably watched the Villa U21s game against Southampton just before VVD left. Grealish and Andre Green made him look absolutely trash. A bit like this really:

Is that Gabby’s actual Twitter account, btw? He was the pundit for our coverage here for this game, the look of glee on his face was genuinely nice to see (but also heartbreaking to see).

Apparently, he was on £80k a week.

Which is ridiculous money. I only get £35k a week as Boilerman at West Brom

Edited by Gazz