Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

4 hours ago, MadJack said:

I'm waiting until after our game tonight to say anything that might come back to bite me. 

Didn't take long, good job you didn't! 

56 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I can get over the fact that we didn't win but Van Dijk potentially being out long term because Pickford has nothing behind his ears is just utter crap.

Apparently Thiago might have picked up an injury too from that not a very nice person Richarlison as well. 

Sounds daft but yeh don't think we'll win the title if he's out long term especially as Matip can't stay fit and Gomez has been rubbish since the last season restarted. Sooner Alisson is back in net the better as I'd feel more comfortable with him behind a Matip and Gomez pairing. 

Hopefully it's just twitter speak like but I can't see it being a good one. If not we'll have to try and resort to the score more than we concede method (hopefully with less shite new offside rules and VAR being involved) 

That tackle from Richarlison was genuinely appalling. On another day, Thiago’s leg gets snapped in two much akin to Ramsey/Eduardo. 

On another note, why did United sign that van der Beek? If he can’t get in the side when Pogba is out, what’s the point?

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

On another note, why did United sign that van der Beek? If he can’t get in the side when Pogba is out, what’s the point?

Yeah this seems like a game that he'd be good to start for - he was bought to be Pogba/Bruno cover and this should be a game he plays. He'd certainly bring more than Fred tbh.

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

I can get over the fact that we didn't win but Van Dijk potentially being out long term because Pickford has nothing behind his ears is just utter crap.

Apparently Thiago might have picked up an injury too from that not a very nice person Richarlison as well. 

Sounds daft but yeh don't think we'll win the title if he's out long term especially as Matip can't stay fit and Gomez has been rubbish since the last season restarted. Sooner Alisson is back in net the better as I'd feel more comfortable with him behind a Matip and Gomez pairing. 

Hopefully it's just twitter speak like but I can't see it being a good one. If not we'll have to try and resort to the score more than we concede method (hopefully with less shite new offside rules and VAR being involved) 

If Van Dijk is out, Liverpool really should go to a back 3 with Fabinho at least until Allison is back.