Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

5 hours ago, Moses Julep said:

Can’t believe he’d drink out of some dude’s bottle during covid though.

They all have been sharing bottles, you can see it during the water breaks last season. Proper disgusting during normal times, even worse now. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

ElSVnbqXEAEFBy3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Are the stars a visual representation for grams of cocaine and his nostrils are black holes that are gonna suck it all up 

• Like 2

I mean everything else aside, at least if you're paying £15 for boxing or whatever youre getting an undercard and a load of pomp and that. I heard you don't even get halftime analysis on these PPV games, is that right? 

Apparently they're averaging around 40k buys per game, with some sitting under 10k. The likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd being on there since the launch and recording numbers close to 100k is driving it up a bit.

The fact they're doing numbers even near that amount is disappointing to me.

• Like 3

• Admin

The Arsenal head of football operations, Huss Fahmy, is to depart in the latest stage of their executive restructuring.

Fahmy joined Arsenal from Team Sky in 2017 and has been instrumental in dealing with contractual and recruitment issues. But his role has been less well defined since the club executed a boardroom shake-up over the summer, parting company with the former head of football Raul Sanllehi and giving Mikel Arteta a greater say in matters away from the training pitch by bestowing him the title of first-team manager.

As a result Fahmy will move on, with the decision understood to have been of his own volition. Arsenal intend to hire a replacement to deal with various elements around contract negotiations but the role will not be as senior and the key decision-makers will now be Arteta, the technical director Edu, the chief executive Vinai Venkatesham and the academy manager Per Mertesacker.

Arsenal’s staff were informed of Fahmy’s imminent departure on Friday afternoon. He is expected to leave in the next month and Arsenal will move forward with a greatly streamlined senior staff. Their head of international recruitment, Francis Cagigao, also left in the summer along with a number of high-ranking scouts.

I just saw on Twitter that 10 years ago on this day Roy Hodgson's Liverpool beat Bolton to move out of the relegation zone

Things have changed

• Like 1