Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Pogba's agent has very publicly said that Pogba wants to leave United, and it needs to happen in January. The fact that he did this, I'm sure with Pogba's blessing, the week of a crucial UCL fixture and the derby says everything about the kind of cunts they are. That's pretty fucked up

Personally I can't wait to be rid of Pogba. Yes he's a good player but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired. I just hope we don't get shafted financially on the transfer.

I've said numerous times that I don't trust our board to be able to sell Pogba. We'll ask for too much, and he'll eventually run down the rest of his deal before leaving on a free. 

We would be better off without him now. Our midfield is a bit better equipped to cope with the loss compared to a year ago.

Raiola is only pushing so much now because he knows there's a chance Pogba could make yet another big money move towards the end of his career too. He's always quick to talk about the player's interest, but it's in Raiola's interest for his players to move as much as possible during their career.

If there wasn't a pandemic I think someone would have gotten Pogba. Could see someone have splashed the cash on him but ATM when a lot of teams are struggling financially I just can't see it happening. 

I just don't rate him as a United player. He just doesn't impress me and at times he's a liability. I don't think it's a United issue either of not getting the best out of him I just think he's taking the piss a lot of time 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

If there wasn't a pandemic I think someone would have gotten Pogba. Could see someone have splashed the cash on him but ATM when a lot of teams are struggling financially I just can't see it happening. 

I just don't rate him as a United player. He just doesn't impress me and at times he's a liability. I don't think it's a United issue either of not getting the best out of him I just think he's taking the piss a lot of time 

100%. And yet theres a not insignificant number of Arsenal support saying we should go for him in the winter window to replace Xhaka and I'm just like....what do you think you're going to be getting with that?

36 minutes ago, metalman said:

I wonder if Paul Pogba’s brother said good things about his spell at Patrick Thistle. Pogba could fit in quite well in Maryhill.

He used to play for Wrexham too, who have just been taken over by Ryan Reynolds.

Pogba to the Racecourse Ground!?

19 minutes ago, Adam said:

He used to play for Wrexham too, who have just been taken over by Ryan Reynolds.

Pogba to the Racecourse Ground!?

The Gang Buy Pogba

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

Stonewall pen for Leeds that.

Shite pen - they were lucky that VAR saved their bacon there.

Not excusing it totally because it was diabolically weak, but Rob Green unintentionally made a point when talking about the retaken penalty: because he doesn't stay on his line, he doesn't have to make a decision which way he's going as early. I feel like Klich almost always goes the way they keeper doesn't, certainly more than half the time, making me think that he watches which way the keepers momentum is going before he kicks it.

My nephew could have put more power in to the shot, however.

Mike Dean getting flamed by the BBC is always fun. Didn't watch the game, but apparently he didn't let the game flow and gave out loads of needless bookings and at least one dubious sending off. 

Fucking delighted with that win! Over the moon. 

Just now, DFF said:

Mike Dean getting flamed by the BBC is always fun. Didn't watch the game, but apparently he didn't let the game flow and gave out loads of needless bookings and at least one dubious sending off. 

Oh yeah it was very much the Mike Dean show. Villa red was fine, but the second yellow for Wolves was laughable. 

9 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Fucking delighted with that win! Over the moon. 

Oh yeah it was very much the Mike Dean show. Villa red was fine, but the second yellow for Wolves was laughable. 

Lazy tackle from behind while on a yellow. He could have maybe let him off because it's the last minute, but it was a yellow.

51 minutes ago, Colly said:

Lazy tackle from behind while on a yellow. He could have maybe let him off because it's the last minute, but it was a yellow.

BBC were adament that no contact was made.