The Emirates FA Cup 2020/21

Colly

really enjoy how Cavani, Rhys Williams and Thiago's heads were really poorly photoshopped onto someone elses bodies in the line ups there

Rhys Williams gives me palpitations. Loves diving into a tackle and missing the mark wildly. 

Luke Shaw has been immense both games so far against us. When did he suddenly become the fat English Roberto Carlos 

18 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Rhys Williams gives me palpitations. Loves diving into a tackle and missing the mark wildly. 

Luke Shaw has been immense both games so far against us. When did he suddenly become the fat English Roberto Carlos 

SWING AND A MISS

• Haha 1

I feel bad for him because he's so badly out of his depth and has no business playing at this level yet, but he's trying his best. And then he's going to have to deal with shithead fans abusing him online for being a teenager trying to play against Marcus Rashford.

I just hope he doesn't let days like this kill his confidence.

4 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Poor Rhys Williams

I feel bad for the lad but it just further shows how we are gonna get screwed over this season if we keep playing the game of "nah we don't need to sign a centre back". I know covid is probably a factor financially but surely be better to get one in now then risk missing out on top 4 because we are having to play one of the best defensive midfielders in the world at centre back alongside Williams and Phillips who aren't good enough.