Football Manager 2021

FestiveJack

Who knew the Invisible Man was into football?

Will be interesting to see how the next gen Xbox versions especially compare to the average PC. No PS equivalent is a little strange, even if SI have been in bed with MS on the whole gamepass thing for the last few years as least. No sign of the Stadia logo amongst that lineup at the end, that lasted long then.

15 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Who knew the Invisible Man was into football?

Will be interesting to see how the next gen Xbox versions especially compare to the average PC. No PS equivalent is a little strange, even if SI have been in bed with MS on the whole gamepass thing for the last few years as least. No sign of the Stadia logo amongst that lineup at the end, that lasted long then.

13 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

It isn't the first time it's happened, but I can't imagine playing Football Manager on a console. Using a controller to navigate the menus sounds like such a pain.

My first one was FM07 on the Xbox 360 and it was so difficult to play. It created my overuse of the assistant manager's automatic team selection because manually swapping players around took so damn long. I still suffer from it to this day just from habit.

I definitely had a Football Manager on Xbox 360 at one point. It wasn't as bad as feared with the navigating. Stick worked like a mouse and d-pad snapped between directly between the nearest link in whatever direction. I got used to it pretty quick!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Twist said:

So no new features then?

There were loads of new features in that video - revamped press conferences, talking to agents about available players, better player conversations, manager body language during the game mattering, much more in-depth analysis, potentially a fully licensed Premier League(?!) or at the very least Leicester City.

For a minute of video that's a fair number of features and enough to get my excited certainly.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Twist said:

So no new features then?

34 minutes ago, MadJack said:

There were loads of new features in that video - revamped press conferences, talking to agents about available players, better player conversations, manager body language during the game mattering, much more in-depth analysis, potentially a fully licensed Premier League(?!) or at the very least Leicester City.

For a minute of video that's a fair number of features and enough to get my excited certainly.

QFE. What more did you want from them!