Football Manager 2021

FestiveJack

until they've brought in gambling on your own games, match fixing and transfer bungs they'll never be able to match the king of all management sims - Ultimate Soccer Manager.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Twist said:

Seems more like a lick of paint to me than anything else.

Does it need anything else? Radical change isn't going to happen in FM and I don't see why it should. It's an excellent game refined over literally decades now.

• Like 1

As I said in the OOTP thread, I'd love it if they added some non-football incidents that could affect your players. Recently, I saw a player sidelined for over a year because their wife hit them with a frying pan. If domestic violence is beyond the pale, there are milder events, such as your player becoming slightly demoralised because their rap album sold badly.

We recently had Marcus Rashford getting involved in social issues, so maybe that sort of thing could be included - just some little things that boost players' standing within the local community or affect their fitness and morale.

16 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

As I said in the OOTP thread, I'd love it if they added some non-football incidents that could affect your players. Recently, I saw a player sidelined for over a year because their wife hit them with a frying pan. If domestic violence is beyond the pale, there are milder events, such as your player becoming slightly demoralised because their rap album sold badly.

We recently had Marcus Rashford getting involved in social issues, so maybe that sort of thing could be included - just some little things that boost players' standing within the local community or affect their fitness and morale.

I'm sure there's something to do with legality reasons as to why they don't have things like this on. I think you do get some things with regens but not with actual players 

30 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I'm sure there's something to do with legality reasons as to why they don't have things like this on. I think you do get some things with regens but not with actual players 

Personalities mainly - only regens get negative personalities like spineless, low-determination, slack, etc etc

2 hours ago, metalman said:

I bet that body language thing will become really tedious really fast.

Stop offering to hug the under 18's