Football Manager 2021

FestiveJack

5 hours ago, Naitch said:

Wouldn't the kind of special mode ORO is suggesting be much better using an iconic national hero? Generational stars and/or former international captains from their respective countries.

No joke but I would buy the game full price if it allowed me to play as Mia Hamm or Landon Donovan re-reviving the Strikers.

I suppose I could just mod them in but that'd involve me learning how to mod it and we all know I'm going to basically do what Dante did in the Inferno while I'm there.

I'll probably just find a mod with the Gold Coast League and do that instead. Though my next planned FM run is running an EPL team (probably Arsenal) with the mindset of a youth league coach who just wants everyone to have a good time.

On 29/10/2020 at 15:31, Naitch said:

Wouldn't the kind of special mode ORO is suggesting be much better using an iconic national hero? Generational stars and/or former international captains from their respective countries.

Andy Selva leading the Sammarinese revival, for example.

He could be the Selvation! 

Can't be worse than this (apologies for shite quality, the comp I was using it with didn't have a proper graphics card)

• Haha 1

Seems okay so far. Not a fan of the new press conference/player chat screen, everything is quite small and there's a lot of wasted space. Also don't like the hearts/thumbs up/down system for fitness and match sharpness. I liked my percentages damn it. I think it runs better than FM20, seems a bit smoother.

• Admin

There will be a way to change that system back to percentages - I'm sure of it - whether it's a tickbox buried somewhere in the preferences page, or whether it's an extra you have to download from somewhere like sortitoutsi. Or even if it's a custom skin thing. 

It's also far from ideal if you're red/green colour blind...

So it has basically been explained on the SI forums that the percentages for fitness and sharpness are gone because people "weren't using them correctly" eg. if a player is at 86% fitness he was being rested by players when he would play IRL.

Not sure I like it to be honest.