Football Manager 2021

The Lusophone

• Admin
11 hours ago, RazorsEdge said:

Game seems as easy as it ever has.

Playing as United. First transfer window signed Pau Torres as Harry Maguire's partner. Sold Lingard to Roma for about 15M and Rojo to AC Milan for a touch under 10M. Nobody wants Phil Jones (realistic to be fair). Middle of the season and I'm 13-5-1 and in second on the table just a point behind Liverpool. January I've signed Dominik Szoboszlai as a long term replacement for Matic and Jeremie Frimpong as a cheap backup right back.

Still not sold on the match day UI but I'm getting used to it. Still don't like the UI for press conferences (there's so much unused space and they've resorted to using a small font instead of utilising more of the space by making it larger and easier to read). But overall I think it is probably a step up from last year, if not a huge one (which I wasn't expecting in a Covid world). I have noticed that assistant coaches don't seem to recommend individual training ideas or traits anymore which is a bit of an odd exclusion.

So yeah tl;dr: it's good if not a bit easy.

Plays as Man Utd, complains the game is easy. Fancy that!

Take on a lower league team with no cash!

• Like 1

On 14/11/2020 at 09:50, Jasonmufc said:

So 4231 is as disgustingly strong as it has ever been. My mate's made a 4231 Vertical Tiki-Taka and he's been destroying the premier league.

e52cda71beba3bf8ce97b0871f30fd4b.png

b108b51b32846f97928bebe70d9e5708.png

I've no idea about 21 but I tried this on 20 and promptly won my Europa League match with Sheff U against Maritimo 9-0. 

• Like 1

Weirdly just had the team confront me about standing in the way of Phil Jones' dream move except that I'm not. He's been transfer listed all season and played 1 game, I want him gone more than anyone.

Also now that I've gotten to the knockout stage of the Champions League I've noticed that the match UI no longer displays the aggregate scoreline, just the score for the current leg.

2020 question here, but it seems like none of the logo packs I've come across has MUFC for legal reasons. I'm pretty much screwed on that front then?