1994 WWF logo?

Hellraiser

Does anybody have the WWF logo they used on TV broadcasts starting in late 1993, all throughout 1994 and in early 1995 before they came up with the blue and yellow logo? The little bronze colored one in the bottom-left corner of the screen.

As seen here:

and here:

I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

It's a pig to find and had to get it from a King of the Ring logo, but this is the best I can get

rGEupyI.jpg

You did the same thing that I ended up doing and got it from the old school King Of The Ring logo. It is no the exact same thing but it is close enough plus you did a better job cutting it out than I did. Thanks a bunch. Do you have a transparent version of that so that I can put it on a different background?

3 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

Mi dispiace, ma non è questo il logo che cerco. Questo è il logo della vecchia scuola che hanno stabilito negli anni '80. Fare clic sui video. Sono contrassegnati dall'ora. Il logo nell'angolo in basso a sinistra è quello che sto cercando. 

I found these other two 

r1N_0kGyx8GKwnPZqFWHU3u7dTA-7dwRIKtwHkq_ Uw_141zh59v8nhtwcfiSk10LTdl3U1OETHRjhrOP

• Like 1