TEW20 Real World Update: November 2020

So here is the update for November, I think the main big change this month will be the new angle pack, I say new, it's more of a tidy of the updated default pack but I've expanded it in some areas and added in some logical angles that were missing, its still a work in progress but the main core should be there, please suggest any types of missing angles and I'll look into expanding them. I've updated the WWE brands, anyone not drafted has been set to no brand, there has been a few additions, mostly from AEW Dark, and Benjamin Carter is in the mod, had been for some time under the name CJ Storm, you can find out who was added in the editor whiteboard, and I'll be continuing that for future updates. Other than that just the usual changes for the month, I've probably missed something, I always do, so feel free to berate me in the comments below.

Enjoy

Database: November 2020
Graphics: November 2020

Workers: June 2020
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up, the next update will likely be out some point Tuesday, the main thing this month is an update in broadcasters, the downside is it will probably be a data only update, I've got a load of pictures to cut for the broadcasters and may not finish them in time, there will be a full graphics update for January with an updated worker pack.

Beyond that I've looked through talent used on AEW Dark who are not in the mod, here is the list of those not included, if anyone here stands out I'll add them in sooner but most fall in the under 10 match mark for Dark.

Spoiler

- Adam Priest
- Angel Perez
- Anthony Catena
- Ariel Dominguez
- Ashton Starr
- Baron Black
- Big Game Leroy
- Bobby Wayward
- Brandon Bullock
- Bshp King
- Calvin Stewart