NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

If anybody drafts Edwards now in the first round, they get what they deserve when he doesn't pan out. Great way to start off his career.

I think Lamelo will be a good player. Not all star level, but close to it. It's very telling how bad this draft class is that he's going number one.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

OK, so - I am on a night shift and there isn't much to do. And the NBA draft is on. Maybe this is the year I attempt to get into basketball? How do you all fancy talking me through tonight's proceedings and let's go from there?

Talk to me like an idiot.

Let me know any questions you have and I'll try my best to answer.

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

What is going on here.

Teams are selecting players from out of college or overseas. The draft is two rounds, 30 picks each round. Teams are allowed to trade picks or any players any contract currently. 

I'm not watching it live, just following on my phone. But ill still try to help best I can. 

• Admin

I get the concept of a draft, from the NFL :P 

I know nothing about any of these guys being picked so I am purely going to judge them based on the size of their draft night parties - because holding a massive event during a pandemic is not a great sign of judgment you want from your first-round pick...

Just now, Lineker said:

I get the concept of a draft, from the NFL :P 

I know nothing about any of these guys being picked so I am purely going to judge them based on the size of their draft night parties - because holding a massive event during a pandemic is not a great sign of judgment you want from your first-round pick...

Better to judge them by their outfits than the size of their party. Killian Hayes played in Europe though. So, it's a shame you know nothing about someone in your own continent. Wow.