NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

10 hours ago, Maxx said:

I mean he's the head coach of the Nets and while they just recently acquired two superstars and may acquire a third...no one ever really cared about the Nets so no one is gonna blink if you jump on board.  Maybe clear it with @DYSIthough.

But the Dallas Mavericks are the best team, tbh.

Jump on the bandwagon! 

It's either going to be great or a horrible disaster! 

7 minutes ago, damshow said:

How does that work with his contract since it was a pickup game? I know there have been instances of this stuff in other sports like Jeff Kent riding a motorcycle and getting into an accident and getting into trouble

5 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

How does that work with his contract since it was a pickup game? I know there have been instances of this stuff in other sports like Jeff Kent riding a motorcycle and getting into an accident and getting into trouble

Time will tell on this. I doubt there was a strict "no pick-up basketball ever" provision. Maybe a "please don't play full tackle football" but not something covering the sport he already plays most likely.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, damshow said:

Yeah they're all going to be well over 30 with bad contracts in the face of a potentially reduced salary cap. Don't think they're bouncing back from it.

Watch James Wiseman turn out to be one of the best players of all time now

Feel bad for Klay. He's a likable guy that is fun to watch play. Doubt anything happens to his contract, since he was playing pick up basketball to rehab his last injury. Guess we'll find out just how far Curry can carry a team by himself.

4 hours ago, Lineker said:

I never said yes or no to the Nets; I can still be swayed!

Wow we give you a potential championship contender to cheer for and you do this.

Now you’re an Orlando Magic fan!

Seriously though, give us some criteria or stuff to work with.  You want a championship caliber team?  Young stars?  Well established stars? Fun offense?  History of greatness?  History of misery?