NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

He and Jrue followed each other on social media after those moves initially happened. He definitely was on board but he can't say that because the Bucks would definitely get penalized for tampering then. They're basically all walking back now to avoid that situation.

It's dumb. Every team in the NBA tampers but people complained about the timing of the Bogdan move so the league had to step in. 

In other NBA news though

9 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I wish I could switch Basketball teams. I had it all as a kid and took it for granted :( 

I actually like the direction the Bulls are going quite a bit, at least compared to recently. They finally have a front office that is competent. 

54 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I wish I could switch Basketball teams. I had it all as a kid and took it for granted :( 

Root for individual players while still rooting for the Bulls. At least it gives you something to still cheer on, with not feeling like you're cheating on your team.

• Admin
17 hours ago, Maxx said:

Wow we give you a potential championship contender to cheer for and you do this.

Now you’re an Orlando Magic fan!

Seriously though, give us some criteria or stuff to work with.  You want a championship caliber team?  Young stars?  Well established stars? Fun offense?  History of greatness?  History of misery?

Fun to watch and no years ahead of misery plz. Tottenham and Houston is plenty for that.

7 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Fun to watch and no years ahead of misery plz. Tottenham and Houston is plenty for that.

No years of misery ahead? Hmm...the Lakers? Although, once Lebron leaves, it might be rough again for a year or two.

Nets will only bring misery, especially if they trade for Harden. Might when one championship, if they get lucky, but it'll be just like the last time the Celtics had a big 3.

Jazz re-signed Jordan Clarkson and brought back Derrick Favors all within the first 90 minutes of the off-season. Now to just extend Mitchell and Gobert and that's our off season sorted.

Pretty wild day. Far too much to really post about, but it sounds like John Wall has made it known he wants a trade. This news coming just as the Wizards paid Bertans $80 million. There's not a ton of value in a John Wall trade given his contract but Bradley Beal will fetch a ransom and if one goes you'd assume both will.

2 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Sounds like they're more wanting to build around Beal, at least the next year or two. But, yea, finding a trade for Wall is going to be next to impossible. 

That's why Wall for Westbrook was ideal. Those two and Tobias Harris are the three most unmovable contracts in the league.

Idk what their plan is for Beal but they could net 4 or 5 1sts for him if they work on a trade now.

Some random stuff from the last 12 hours.

Dwight Howard signs with the 76ers, 1 hour after tweeting his loyalty to the Lakers
Goran Dragic re-signs with the Heat
De'Aron Fox re-signs with the Kings (for 5 years, max extension of $163M)
Steven Adams being traded to the Pelicans as part of a multi-team trade, most likely expanding the Jrue Holiday trade with the Bucks, with OKC likely to get another 1st round pick from it
Danilo Gallinari signs with the Hawks
Jeremi Grant signs for the Pistons
Wes Matthews to sign for the Lakers
Davis Bertans re-signs for the Wizards
Joe Harris re-signs for the Nets
Jordan Clarkson signs for the Jazz
Christian Wood signs for the Rockets
Derrick Favors to sign (and I guess re-sign) for the Jazz
Derrick Jones signs with the Trail Blazers
Jakob Poeltl re-signs with the Spurs
Enes Kanter traded to the Trail Blazers in a three way trade involving Mario Hezonjia and Desmond Bane from Memphis
JaMychal Green signs for the Nuggets
Marcus Morris re-signs for the Clippers
Mason Plumlee signs for the Pistons
Malik Beasley re-signs for the T-Wolves
Rodney Hood re-signs for the Trail Blazers
Trey Burke signs for the Mavericks
Jahlil Okafor signs for the Pistons
Pat Connaughton re-signs for the Bucks
Robin Lopez signs for the Wizards

And Bogdan Bogdanovic is expected to sign an offer sheet from the Hawks.