TEW20 Real World Update: December 2020

So here is the update for December, the big update this month is with the broadcasters, I've gone through and tweeked a few things and expanded and added a few new broadcasters, for Europe and Oceania I have added the broadcast country name into the title, along with expanding European broadcasters into all regions. Had a few personal issue this month so havent got round to finishing the logos which is why there is not an updated logo pack this month, I'm going to try and go all out and get the graphics and workers sorted for January. I've addeda few new workers this month, all listed in the editor, but I've also expanded the user characters, most variants of unknown owners/bookers, but I've also added an EWR throwback with Sophie making her return (picture file name Sophie_EWR). Other than that it's the usual updates for the month, not much suggested to update and due to my personal issue might have missed a few things so anything missed post and I'll try and get them in for January.

Enjoy

Database: December 2020
Graphics: November 2020

Workers: June 2020
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 2

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

If anyone is desperate for logos for the broadcasters overhaul, I'm in the process of putting most of them together. It will probably take another couple of days, and if/when I get it done, I will edit this post.

December 5 edit:
I know that TheWho87 is on top of things, but I wanted to keep my word, and if this lessens anyone's workload, that's good enough for me. Tried to fill what gaps I could from what I could find. I've tried to keep to the existing naming conventions, but if I missed a few, or got inconsistent country codes, I'm sorry!

Feel free to use these as you see fit.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2020-12_Broadcaster_Adds.zip

Samples

BBC_Entertainment_2011.jpgDiscovery_2019.jpgMuch_2013.jpgNow_TV_2019.jpgShowtime_2_2006.jpgTLC_2006.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
added link to ZIP and pic samples
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, BiggieEllefson said:

If anyone is desperate for logos for the broadcasters overhaul, I'm in the process of putting most of them together. It will probably take another couple of days, and if/when I get it done, I will edit this post.

I've got them to do, I just haven't had the time to cut them all for the release, that's the problem being unwell for a couple weeks, they don't even have a picture set so you'd have to find and manually set them, I've got all those missing logos tagged so will set them as I go through them. Plus I needed to fix a couple of filenames.

• Like 1

Started a game as impact, noticed a few roster updates for you, here you go:

Remove

• Daga 
  • Dez (Contract Expired NOV 20)
  • Trey (Contract Expired NOV 20)
  • Wentz (Contract Expired NOV 20)
  • ECIII (Short Term deal ended Oct 20) (Add to ROH on Handshake deal)
  • Gama Singh
  • Bhupinder Singh
  • Katie Forbes (Contract Expired Sep 2020)
  • Rob Van dam (Contract Expired Sep 2020)

Add

• James Mitchell (Handshake, Heel, Manager, Sinister Minister - Mysterious/Occult Gimmick, Great Status)
  • Joe Doering (Written, Heel, Cowboy - Bad Ass Gimmick) Contract Start Nov 20 (Remove from AJPW)
  • Caleb Konley under the name "Kaleb with a K" (Handshake, Heel, Manager (managing Tenille Dashwood), Personal Photographer - Comedy Gimmick)  Contract start Sep 2020
  • Dylan Postl (Apply Swoggle Gimmick) Handshake, Babyface, Contract Start Nov 2020
  • James Storm (Handshake, Cowboy - Swagger, Great Status Gimmick) Contract Start Oct 2020
  • Shawn Daivari as "Daivari" (Heel, Wrestler) Contract Start Oct 2020
  • Killer Kelly (Handshake, Heel, Bad Ass) Contract Start Nov 2020
  • Renee Michelle (Handshake, Heel, Wrestler and Manager, ) Contract Start Nov 2020 (Add Tag Team - Killer Kelly and Renee Michelle, add renee michelle as kelly's manager)
  • Jazz (Handshake, Babyface, Contract start Nov 2020)

I'll let you know if i come across any more as i play, but thanks again for another great update WHO!

• Set Impact Knockouts Tag Team Titles to active, they are currently having a tournament to crown new champions.  
  • Add Tag Teams (Jazz & Jordynne Grace, Havok & Nevaeh, Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz, Killer Kelly & Renee Michelle, Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie, Deonna Purazzo and Kimber Lee)
  • Remove Davey Boy Smith Jr from MLW. they announced he has left and is a free agent as of two days ago. 
  • Add Sting to AEW, Babyface, Written Contract starting Dec 20, The Icon - Legendary status gimmick. Occasional Wrestler & Personality ticked.
  • Add Ken Shamrock to the Impact Hall of Fame, Inducted October 2020
  • Many of the Event logos for Impact are there in the pictures folder but not set in the database, not sure if your still working through those after the recent changes to pictures but just an FYI. 
  • Add Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz and Alex Zayne to Written Contracts with NXT. 
  • Add a Broadcasting Deal between Impact and Freesports for IMPACT Wrestling, Prime Time.
  • Add a Broadcasting Deal between Impact and Premier Sports for Events, Prime Time.
  • Remove Broadcasting Deal between MLW Fusion and Freesports.
  • Add a broadcasting deal between MLW Fusion and Sports Channel Network. According to MLWs site this is where they are currently airing in UK and Ireland. I can see a logo for this channel in the pack (Sports Channel Network_2017) but not the broadcaster. I
  • add them in as Cable Free to Air and Tiny for all of the British Isles. Begins September 2017, Company Size Tiny, min pop 35, 1 region, amateur production and broadcast + small time music, 1 company 1 slot. 
  • Remove Stu Bennett from NWA and add a written deal with NXT.

09/12 Update

• Add Fit Finlay back to WWE as a road agent, he returned in November. 
Edited by JohnnyNitro

Hello TheWho87,

For a few weeks, I have been able to discover this site and more particularly your work, thanks to some fans of TEW (and especially wrestling fans).

Even if I have easy access to your work without being registered on this site, I still decided to make the effort to register, to come and congratulate you for your work which I really like. I am impressed by your titanic work. I am aware that it must take a lots of your time to succeed. On the other hand, I am not aware if you are alone or with a team to work on it. It doesn't change that it's a colossal job.

By not forgetting a special mention for the other peoples of the site who work on other works similar to yours or other... In addition to thoses who have shown mutual aid towards certain requests (I have very lightly looked at few contents)

I specify that I still use the TEW 2016 version, but I still have the possibility of being able to use part of your work which helps me to assemble certain lack that there was (Photo of wrestler, photo of belt, etc. .) in your previous versions (Which is logical, since your '' TEW 2020 update '' are additions and / or improvements to what you had in your previous versions). Also, I have some things that I would like to share with you, that you might be interested in (I hope so).

On the other hand, I will make another message there for that. This message was mainly used to give my congratulations.

Edited by CrazyJo

So what I wanted to share with you is that I have some wrestlers illustrations that I'm not sure you own or that you would be interested to have. I was based on your recent update of your photos of wrestlers. Here's a bit of how it looks:

https://i.postimg.cc/50BSCzFB/Capture1.png

https://i.postimg.cc/rmN5mLvg/Capture2.png

https://i.postimg.cc/yxf9my6Z/Capture3.png

There is some precision to mention:

-  I'm on TEW 2016. So there's a good chance that I don't know about everything you have  done on TEW 2020.

- As you can see, i don't do any work on it. I don't have a program like ''Photoshop'' or experience in it. (I admit that is also lazy of me.)

Now here are some download links of what I wanted to share with some general and specific info:

Generals infos; Among all these links, you should find this:

- My photos of the different wrestlers + your old photos of the wrestlers who are already in your database.

- A note with inside: The names of the different wrestlers in the roster, the names of the wrestlers who must certainly be removed from the roster, the names of the wrestlers who must be added to the database or to the roster, as well as an internet link for the official website of the wrestling company.

- Photos that show a bit of the wrestling company roster, if you don't want to consult the internet link given on the different notes.

Specific Info:

-- Tokyo Joshi Pro

https://www.mediafire.com/file/udh2lrm0v1ga76y/Tokyo_Joshi_Pro.zip/file

* Notes: This is the only note for which you will have birthdates with wrestlers who are already in the system (See the example below)

https://i.postimg.cc/Prx1t9Kz/Capture4.png

There may be errors in the date of birth of these wrestlers in your database.

-- DDT - Ganbare Pro-Wrestling

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ezzry8djh6wvlp/DDT_-_Ganbare_Pro-Wrestling.zip/file

*Notes: Special attention for 2 womens wrestlers;

- One is already in the database, but has another wrestler name.

- Another was with the Tokyo Joshi Pro roster, but is with this group now. I recommend taking a look at the official site given in the notes of DDT - Ganbare Pro-Wrestling and Tokyo Joshi Pro.

-- 666 (TripleSix)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vmoxzi65gugunyu/666_%28TripleSix%29.zip/file

* Notes: This one will be tricky, because a lot of information is missing that I did not find on the official website, nor even on the “Cagematch.net” site. I am aware that they are playing the mystery game.

--Wrestle-1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/98n3rmbhq1qyg7e/Wrestle-1.zip/file

* Notes: I am aware that this company have close in April 2020, but I thought to myself that it might still be interesting to add these wrestlers for those like me who could take the images of the wrestlers and add them to the old databases or well if these wrestlers are placed elsewhere.

I'm fully aware that you're very busy and don't worry about the work... Take the time you need. Yourself are the priority.

Again, that's great work you do.

Edited by CrazyJo

Stardom stuff...

• Act Yasukawa, Andras Miyagi & Natsumi should be removed from the roster.
  • Kaori Yoneyama is using a clown gimmick under the name Gokigen Death instead of DEATH Yama-san. I think she's still supposed to be a zomnie though, so maybe zombie clown? She is also with STARS now that Tokyo Cyber Squad was forced to disband.
  • Itsuki Hoshino retired over the summer.
  • Hanan, Hina & Rina are on hiatus from wrestling.
  • Jungle Kyona is with STARS. She & Natsu Sumire are both out after shoulder surgeries. I believe Kyona has a bad knee as well. I don't know when either are due back.
  • Konami is with Oedo Tai.
  • Session Moth Martina was with Oedo Tai the last time she was in Stardom, but that was a long time ago.
  • Ruaka is with STARS now.
  • Himawari Unagi, Mina Shirakawa & Natsumi Maki have all jumped from TJP to Stardom. Unagi is using the name Unagi Sayaka. She, Mina and Tam Nakano have formed a sub-group within STARS called Cosmic Angels. It might become its own unit in 2021. Natsumi is using the name Natsupoi and is with Donna Del Mondo.
  • Spoiler

Cosmic Angels won the Artist Of Stardom Titles from Oedo Tai this morning.

• Arisa Hoshiki & Tam Nakano (Dream Shine) won the Goddesses Of Stardom Tag League in 2019. AZM & Momo Watanabe (MOMOAZ) won it this year.
  • Hana Kimura won the 5STAR Grand Prix in 2019. Utami Hayashishita won it this year.

Just a heads up, something pointed out on GDS that I'm working on is worker match experience, a new stat I havent touched so far, in short its a "how many matches has this worker had" stat, it will always increase if they have a match and won't drop. the conversion assigned the current stats and I'm going to go through and update them, thankfully Idol gave a handy formula to work from (number of matches x 0.4), which translates to 1-2 matches equals 0 and 250+ matches equals 100. I'm working from the top down and have everyone from 61 to 100 updated (the conversion set workers on 10 point increments, so I'm currently working on the 60's). I likely wont finish it before January but it's just a case of time to sort these out.

Dragon Gate updates:

Shun Skywalker's group with Kota Minoura, Jason Lee and Dragon Dia is called Masquerade. La Estrella is the fifth member. No word who he is. 

Spoiler

Team Toryumon must disolve

Not sure if these Dragon Gate affiliation and disposition changes have been noted. 

The former Big R Shimizu is now known as Bokutimo Dragon. He is in the Team Boku stable with Naruki Doing, Ryo Saito and Punch Tominaga.

Kento Kohune has been a member of R.E.D. since October as SB KENTo.

Madoka Kimura joined R.E.D. as HipHop  Kikuta.

Spoiler

Dia Inferno has been rumored to be Yuki Yoshioka though the quarantine dates between the last Mexico date he and Shun worked and when Dia Inferno debuted makes this debated.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

On 02/12/2020 at 18:12, BiggieEllefson said:

December 5 edit:
I know that TheWho87 is on top of things, but I wanted to keep my word, and if this lessens anyone's workload, that's good enough for me. Tried to fill what gaps I could from what I could find. I've tried to keep to the existing naming conventions, but if I missed a few, or got inconsistent country codes, I'm sorry!

Feel free to use these as you see fit.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2020-12_Broadcaster_Adds.zip

Samples

BBC_Entertainment_2011.jpgDiscovery_2019.jpgMuch_2013.jpgNow_TV_2019.jpgShowtime_2_2006.jpgTLC_2006.jpg

Being bored during this pandemic and an urge to do... something... to keep me occupied, has led me to continue updating this file to where I've got over 400 pictures. Again, I have tried to fill in what gaps I can - there maybe duplicates, and if so, I'm sorry! I have added some logos on a black background with a white border in an "Alternatives" folder. I have tried to maintain the naming conventions, especially with the countries, but if you are unsure, look up ISO 3166 codes and convert to the correct one.

As always, feel free to use these as you see fit.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2020-12-21_Broadcaster_Adds.zip

48 minutes ago, El Tiburon said:

You don't appear to have any title histories for your title belts. I was wondering if that was intentional, and/or if you want/need some help doing them. 

There should be histories for some of them, just not everyone of them.

7 hours ago, El Tiburon said:

I don't see any, but I'd gladly do them for you for the next update if you like. 

Where are you looking, I've just booted up a save and all the title liniages that I put in are there, even in the editor they are there.

- The WWE Womans Tag Team Championship has no Owner Comapny

- The WWE 24/7 Titel has no Owner Company

-The Stable "The Hurt Business" is missing

- Cedric Alexander is a Heel and Part of the Stable "The Hurt Business"

- Austin Theory ist at NXT

- Zelina Vega ist fired from WWE

-Jey Uso is a Heel

Impact Updates

- Remove Madison Rayne (and set to left the business) and Jake Crist from the impact wrestling roster.

Spoiler

Madison Rayne

Rayne, who has been doing color commentary on Impact this year, will be leaving, likely effective immediately, to take an undisclosed full-time job outside of the wrestling industry, according to PWInsider.

No word on who will replace Rayne on commentary, but Matt Striker did commentary on Impact a few weeks ago.

Impact’s next two episodes will be year-end review shows, so their next episode with new material will be on January 5.

Jake Crist

Jake Crist, whose contract was set to expire at the end of the year, announced that he’s officially a free agent and has been let out of his Impact contract.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

13 hours ago, ThomasTo said:

- The WWE Womans Tag Team Championship has no Owner Comapny

- The WWE 24/7 Titel has no Owner Company

They are titles in the WWE Universe alliance, which allows them to show up on WWE, NXT and NXT:UK, this is by design.

Edited by TheWho87