TEW20 Real World Update: December 2020

For all the Chikara followers, do you think it's time to combine gimmicks with the people under the masks? This won't be for January but I'll work on them next month.

In doing this I'd add the alter ego and switch teams and title histories to the person under the mask. I know there may be more but the ones I know of note are the following.

Spoiler

- 17 - Kyle Matthews
- combatANT - Alex Reynolds
- deviANT - Isaias Velazquez
- Fire Ant - Orange Cassidy
- Mr Azerbaijan - Chuck Taylor
- Nøkken - TJ Marconi
- Shard - John Silver
- Silver Ant - Tracy Williams
- Soldier Ant - Drew Gulak

Not Chikara but a similar situation
- Maria Maria - Allysin Kay

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

For all the Chikara followers, do you think it's time to combine gimmicks with the people under the masks? This won't be for January but I'll work on them next month.

In doing this I'd add the alter ego and switch teams and title histories to the person under the mask. I know there may be more but the ones I know of note are the following.

Hide contents

combatANT - Alex Reynolds
deviANT - Isaias Velazquez
Fire Ant - Orange Cassidy
Shard - John Silver
Silver Ant - Tracy Williams
Soldier Ant - Drew Gulak

YES. Damn on a few of these. Would have never guessed on a few...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

YES. Damn on a few of these. Would have never guessed on a few...

Most of them are on cagematch, the ones mentioned I've come across doing experience, although knew of Fire and Soldier Ants.

I've also found out Dasher Hatfield has been using the name, and I quote, A Very Good Professional Wrestler since August. Annoyingly that doesn't fit in TEW, so it's either A Very Good Wrestler or Very Good Professional Wrestler instead.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Most of them are on cagematch, the ones mentioned I've come across doing experience, although knew of Fire and Soldier Ants.

I've also found out Dasher Hatfield has been using the name, and I quote, A Very Good Professional Wrestler since August. Annoyingly that doesn't fit in TEW, so it's either A Very Good Wrestler or Very Good Professional Wrestler instead.

I have seen a few pop-up on cagematch but not those and I checked two of them like in the last week or so. Here is another that wasn't in your set.

Spoiler

TJ Marconi was Nøkken

What would you think about adding Taz's son Tyler "Hook" Senerchia to the game?

He's been on Dynamite for a month now and according to Taz, he is apart of Team Taz. I've been trying to think of a way to have him in the game as an active wrestler so he can appear on Dynamite, yet keep him in training. Like adding "Nightmare Factory" or "Team Taz Dojo" as an AEW Performance Centre and assign him there.

Or I was thinking of just adding him into my game and just giving him s*** stats since he has yet to show any personality or ability, BUT tonight on Dynamite (12/30/20), he threw Orange Cassidy across the ring with a lil suplex that honestly didn't look terrible.

Just asking for an opinion here, should he be added now or is it worth waiting for his in-ring debut?

thanks xx

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic