Cyberpunk 2077

GoGo Yubari

I saw a glitch someone had screenshotted where their guy was fully dressed but for some reason his dick was just flopping out of his fly, permanently. Dunno if it was real tbh but it was funny.

• Haha 1

Second game crash of the day. Luckily I had just completed Act 1, did the interlude, and started Act 2 before it did (and the game saves A LOT during the transition from A1/Interlude/A2. Still disappointing, though.

I do not like Johnny Silverhand, at all. But his gun is pretty fucking cool, though. I was one-shot killing people in the interlude.

No crashes for me, but there have been two times when the game would freeze for about 20 seconds. Also when I look in the mirror my hair and clothes and penis is gone. 

So far, really enjoying it though! Not too far, just hit level 3 after doing some side quests (punching the 'twins' and scaring off the cop).

7 hours ago, LUKIE said:

The twins beat me then I didn't have enough money to fight them again :<

That's your ginormous penis holding you back and limiting mobility :shifty: 

Yup.

Anyway, I've been going parkouring everywhere to grind my Athletics. It's a bit slow going, tho.

Two more crashes today, and a bug where Takemura is stuck looking at a blank TV screen if you skip through dialogue during his conversation with V at the diner, so the mission never progresses and causes you to need to reload from the last checkpoint.

This game is more broken than Avengers.

• Like 1

I'm at the part where Keanu has started appearing, and the game is starting to grow on me a ton more. I honestly wouldn't put too much stock into the negative reviews - even if its not a masterpiece, so far I'm finding more enjoyable than most of the AAA titles I've played in the last few years.

• Like 2

I love the openness of play here.

Been doing sidequests for the most part, got one where I had to rescue a ripperdoc.

Spoiler

But you find her she's working on one of the gangers who kidnapped her, and refuses to leave the job unfinished.

So I whipped out my pistol and blew his head off and told her to fucking move.

On 11/12/2020 at 14:10, BayOROnetta said:

I think people equated "You can play a dude with a vagina" to "You can make anything yo".

It's not a bad chargen creator, especially for a first person game. But it was less than people expected. I'd have loved more tattoo options myself. I love the patterns they do have, but I'd love to be able to mix and match instead of just having presets.

I bet the next Gen version gives more posibilites.

9 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I haven't had any crashes or anything I'm just not sure I like this game. It's kinda boring so far and I really have no idea what I'm doing half the time

I'm a bit the same. Only one major bug that I had to reload from but I've had a lot of problems with textures not loading. I'm up to where Keanu comes in but I'm not sure this is for me. Also I walked past police which is apparently illegal as then there were cops everywhere that killed me 😕 Just not really digging it to be honest.

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

I bet the next Gen version gives more posibilites.

I play the PC version, so no, it probably does not.

EDIT/MERGE- Also, another example of the devs thinking things through, there was another sidequest where

Spoiler

You have to steal a snuff BD from Maelstrom on behalf of the father of the 12 year old murder victim. You find the father/son team who edits them, who plead for their lives saying they don't actually take part in the murders and if they didn't edit them someone else did. My character didn't care for that, so after getting the BD, casually tossed a grenade at them. It only took out the son, and the father would scream in anguish, saying he can't go on without his son. Then, execution style shot to the head.