Cyberpunk 2077

GoGo Yubari

2 minutes ago, tristy said:

I got the mantis blades this morning and I love chopping limbs off. It's amazing, really.

There's just something about sneaking up on an enemy by dropping from above and chopping them up. 

Yep. Was coming in here to say that. Was gonna play a bit before dinner and bam. 20 minute update. 

Patch Notes:

A bug is addressed where songs in the game might put a DMCA strike on your channel even when playing with the “Disable Copyrighted Music” option on.

Various Cyberpunk game crashing issues are also addressed.

The FPS drop problems and other issues are fixed.

Addressed texture related issues.

Fixes for audio-related problems are also added.

Fixed game loading issues.

Added performance fixes.

Generic "under the hood" fixes

If it doesn't fix the crash issues on PS5, I might just put this down until the next-gen upgrade or buy Observer: System Redux. It's infuriating, because I really like the game, but the crashes kill my enthusiasm.

It appears the constant crashes on PS5 have been fixed. I played for about 3 hours and encountered very few bugs and no crashes. Had the occasional floating cellphone, and glitched inside of a NPC's body while they were driving me to a mission, but that was more comical than anything. So I'm glad the crashes have been fixed, now I can properly enjoy this game.

THERMAL mantis blades are even better than normal ones! And somehow I performed a takedown where I stabbed a guy in the chest. I haven't been able to do it since, though.

And I was in the Badlands anyway, so I decided to find Alanah Pearce's character. That was fun. Lasted maybe two minutes but as a fan of hers, it was nice. Her audio seemed a bit murky, but I think she recorded her lines in her apartment due to COVID? I can't remember, but it's definitely a lower quality than the rest of the character dialogue in the game (so far).

Epk6_CCW8AIK2Oj?format=jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rukaru Shida said:

Someone shorted me in payment, so I shorted their lives.

ftfy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Gazz said:

Stealth is just a waste of time. It's quicker, easier and more profitable to just shoot everything.

Wait until you have to break into the Arasaka warehouse. It’s virtually impossible to sneak inside. There’s at least 25 guys within that area and a fuckin’ mech.