Cyberpunk 2077

GoGo Yubari

1 hour ago, tristy said:

Not a big fan of silencers, since all of the attachments I've come across take around 20-30% damage away from the weapon.

But you can spec in a way that even with the reduction, you can do 3-4k with a single crit headshot. I do about 800 damage with a non crit. 

I'm currently stacking as much crit as I can and building towards a smart weapon assault build where I can just fire bullets into a room and let the smart tracking do all the work.

GOTFY

iyx7XL1.jpg

You can have sex in a tank!

Did the mission Killing In The Name ever pop for anyone? It says to wait for other jobs... but I've been doing other missions for hours. Finished the tarot cards, Panam and River storylines. Almost done Judy. And not sure I'll be able to finish the Peralez based off what was happening there.

NykTNfr.jpg

Well, it's not wrong.

Early Act 2 spoilers

Spoiler

The one thing I don't like about the game's narrative is the 'Johnny's psyche will take over your mind in a short period of time' idea. It feels like a storytelling trope designed to make the game feel urgent, but it never works. Especially in an open-world game such as this, because there's no actual time limit. I can go and ride bikes in the badlands for the next five years and nothing will happen.

It also doesn't work within the character because I would imagine most people's reaction to this kind of news would be go and immediately do everything to find a cure, not go and do fifty sidequests. It didn't work in Fallout 4 where you could forget about your kidnapped son in order to build a chair for a drug-addled grandma, and it doesn't work here.

• Like 1

Eh, I mean

Spoiler

It's kind of a given with open world games in general, really. Even Yakuza 0, Kiryu and Majima are racing against time and are being hunted by the crime syndicates, but there's plenty of time to sing karaoke or get perved on by the bowling alley attendant.

Also just for the hell of it, appreciation post for the greatest animation ever made ever, Johnny Silverhand's fucking badass reload animation.

.... this game is starting to get a bit too buggy. Final mission, had to get in a vehicle. Which was flipped upside down. So I had to reload an older save. And a few npcs lost their voice lines.

Edit: looks like i got a good ending. But not enough for the secret ending.