EWR January 2021 Update

Here is the update.

Ace Steel, Alan Stone, Bear Fukuda, Bobby Dempsey, Bryce Donovan (the former Chase Donovan that Bill Demott drove out of NXT), Bret Hart, Christian York, Hailey Hatred, Hannibal, Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Rave, Josette Bynum, Jushin Liger, Kevin Nash, Kimberly Maddox, Manabu Nakanishi, Mick Foley, Nemesis, Pegasso, Scott Hall, Shadow Jackson, Shaggy 2 Dope, Steve Austin, Taeler Hendrix, Taiyo Kea, The Bruiser, The Godfather, The Great Khali, The King of the Yukon, The Rock, Tony Omega, Truth Martini and Violent J
Out of these, only Martini, Nash and Steel has been added as staff (Mick Foley hasn't been involved as an announcer in some time otherwise he would.)
WWE has had a decrease in image due to their ratings.
I increased the money for AEW, and advertising.
I removed APW, C4, CW, CZW, DEFY and SMASH from the game as these promotions haven't run since March the latest due to the Pandemic. When they do return, I'll be open returning the promotions to the game.
RISE has been renamed to SHIMMER since RISE hasn't run since November last year. The events remain empty.
Maria was added to ROH as a manager with a staff member gimmick as she maybe a staff member from her return but if people want to set her as a manager for Mike Bennett, I allowed for that.

Erick Redbeard will not be added to AEW unless he appears regularly. I attribute his appearance Wednesday on Dynamite as a part of the Brodie Lee Memorial.

Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6zy80lvwolpeh1/January_2021_Lite.zip/file

Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6cerzvf8ys30kk/January_2021_Full.zip/file

Split: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4iep44ioro93tis/SPLIT.zip/file

Click spoilers for comments on the Split:

Spoiler

RAW is higher in prestige due to being longer on TV.
SmackDown has higher advertising because of FOX promotion during other sports programing.
NXT is lower than AEW in prestige due to AEW Dynamite consistently beating NXT in the Wednesday Night War. NXT's risk is 68 due to that being USA's during that hour.
I deleted WWE BOD and replaced them with Kevin Dunn for RAW's owner, Eric Shanks for SmackDown's Owner (he is the CEO of Fox Sports) David Bailey is NXT's owner as he is head of the WWE PC.
For Developmental I listed them as the house show loops.
Edge is on RAW since he almost exclusively appeared on RAW events.
UK Developmental will only be in NXT but others will be open to the other brands.
Other Shows like NXT-UK, 205 Live and Main Event are not in game since television programing maxes out at about 17 before the game glitches and your network asks you to improve on shows you do not run.

How to successfully import data.

Spoiler

By folder:

Spoiler

Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By File: 

Spoiler

Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move workers and staff for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

Edited by mkpunk
Split Data Finished and Linked
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker changed the title to EWR January 2021 Update
  • IDOL pinned this topic
  • Lineker featured this topic

Raise Jay White's brawl and technical stats to 79 and selling to 82. He had a tremendous 2020 and he keeps getting better.

Raise Kota Ibushi brawl to 77 and technical to 80.

Raise Tetsuya Naito brawl to 79 and lower his speed to 72. Raise Selling to 88.

Just so everyone knows...

Spoiler

The Good Brothers have been added to AEW. I truly do think they will be there going forward.

On 05/01/2021 at 19:10, conker8 said:

Raise Jay White's brawl and technical stats to 79 and selling to 82. He had a tremendous 2020 and he keeps getting better.

Raise Kota Ibushi brawl to 77 and technical to 80.

Raise Tetsuya Naito brawl to 79 and lower his speed to 72. Raise Selling to 88.

Thank you,  I'm also updating New Japan's titles. Post WK Spoiler

Spoiler

Not sure what I'll do with Jay White as many think the whole departure was just an angle.

And we all know tomorrow's New Years Dash will change things too.

On 12/01/2021 at 23:31, EWFan2004 said:

It would be a long list to go through, but I found good vids that showcases finishers for AEW since more than a few wrestlers do need a touch up in that area.

Men's

Women's

Tag Teams

I have been working on them as I notice them. Doesn't make it easy some guys have more than one or rename moves like FTR renaming Shatter Machine to Goodnight Express to now Big Rig.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

A few worker/staff notes:

For now, Madison Rayne will be a non-worker. She will not be moved to staff or removed from the game.

Barbi Hayden retired in May of 2019 so I may remove her for February.

Mickie James will be moved to staff if she does not work the Royal Rumble. She has only wrestled a handful of matches during late summer since her injury in mid 2019.

Alicia Fox was removed outright since she is not a member of WWE creative.

D'Lo Brown is staff currently but now that he is part of the Impact announce team with Matt Striker and he (D'Lo) has worked in the last year, I may make him a worker again.

Matt Striker went from agent to announcer and Josh Matthews is now a producer.

17 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I think it makes sense  to make D'Lo into a worker, since he, along with  Scott and Don, have popped up as non-workers on Impact.

Yeah I was wondering about D'Amore too but I dont want to fully adverse effect Impact too much with the backstage. EWR sadly don't let you double dip without issues upon retirement.

I am will update stats for the Indian talents on today's Superstar Spectacle.

Starting on March (so not February) WWE Network will be replaced by Peacock.

I also will re-add Ryan Nemeth to the game since he was removed for inactivity prior to his AEW tryout.

18 hours ago, buddy-trash said:

Are there any plans to update some of the joshi stats? For example, Utami Hayashishita has improved by leaps and bounds last year but her in-game are still in the 20s-30s. 

I have no idea on what their stats should be. I don't have enough hours in a day to follow Joshi.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic