twitch.tv/lazypuggaming

IDOL

Hey all!

So, I've never really been into the streaming scene and for the longest time, I truly did not get the appeal of streaming at all. Long story short, things change. Specifically kids, and my want to make his interests my interests. My son loves watching streams and video game created content on Youtube and has asked repeatedly about setting up his own streaming channel. So here we are: LazyPugGaming. 

I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of OBS but I think I've started to put things together. We just had our first live stream today on Twitch, playing Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2. I'd appreciated it if you guys and gals could take a look and give me a little feedback. I haven't locked in a schedule as far as streaming goes, and I've never been comfortable in front of the camera but I figured I'll get better as we go and if this is something he really wants to pursue in the future, getting started now will only help.

https://twitch.tv/lazypuggaming

Lazy-Pug-Gaming-Logo.png

Streaming Schedule:

TO BE DETERMINED

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...